UniQ

Masta UN4

The interview

"Miss Potts the committee will see you now," said the staid looking elderly receptionist.  She looked positively ancient.  I could see why they were hiring.  Domtant Industries had only just effected a takeover. They were moving into the quadrant and acquiring defected companies then reviving the local businesses with new blood.

I was desprately in need of a job. Having been without a source of income over the last few months I was forced to resort to sharing my abundance of natural assets to put food into my belly and a cover over my head.  This was my only chance to change that before it was too late.  I had to make an impression and secure this source of credits.

"Thank you, " I smiled politely then parted my already risqué collar further to display even more curves then it already did. The fabric was translucent and so sheer that it was barely there and it displays all my assets encased in the sexiest lingeries that propt and encased all my abundance to maximum advantage.  I was not alone in this choice of risk dressing it had become the norm here in Lutar. Eversince our Queen Lirian lost the war to the Drumthars, women have been pretty much enslaved forced to earn credits through various demeaning means. I fared no better and sharing a room with two Drumthars made me resort to those means on more occasions then not. I had to pay rent somehow.

I did not look at the other applicants beside me so I did not know if they were  better looking or had better curves instead I held my head high and strutted on my last pair of stillettos to the open door ahead.

"Good morning, " I said with a polite and I hope sensual smile at the three men who sat behind the desk.

They did not return the greeting but instead nodded to the chair before them.  The threw aside the folder with my application after only a cursory glance then stared blatantly at the curves I put on display.  I was short but voluptuous and my features were I had been told extraordinary.  It had kept me alive all these years since our queen lost the war and I new it would serve me well now in securing this job.

"It says here you are eighteen have exemplary typing and clerical skill but do you give a good blow job?" asked the man seated in the middle with an impassive expression.

"I have been told that is something I excell at," I replied earnestly.

"We will require a display of that skill. You may choose anyone of us to mouth fuck," the man in the middle said again.

I took a carefull look at the three men gathered and my eyes locked onto the third all on their own. Power. I knew instantly his was the cock to suck. So without hesitation I rose from my seat and strutted around the desk my gaze focused on my target and my hips swaying hypnotically as I approached.  I knelt before him and then reached out to pull the already harden cock from the confines of the black trousers he wore. Then without breaking my gaze from his hot orbs, I bent over to take his large length into my mouth.

I ran my tongue over its length then skillfully flicked its head drawing an elicit gasp from his hard lips.

"Enough! " the man said.

I released his cock and rose to my feet.

"Thank you for your time Miss Potts we will get back to you with the results of this interview as soon as we have gone through the rest of the interviewees," said the middle guy as I continued to lock gazes with the man whose cock I just had in my mouth.

"Don't I get a name?" I asked wanting to know.

The middle man looked at his companions then muttered reluctantly, " This is Mr Rodzul to my left, I am Mr Kree and infront of you is Mr Grant. That will be all."

I nodded then turned on my heels and catwalked out of there. My heart thumping all the way. I marched straight to the ladies room, locked myself in a cubicle and collapsed against its walls as I finally gave into the anxiety that had been clawing through me the entire way.

It had been him- Kian Grant the man I have been looking for.  What were the chances of meeting him here ...and like that?