Chapter 13

Lee's POV

"Fuck!"

I watched him bit out that explicit with an awed expression in his eyes. I clicked my drop dead red stillettos onto the glossy black floor. I was dressed for the party and tonight would be my introduction to society as my birth right and my status as  Kian's fiancee. So naturally I dressed to impress.

"Get the fuck out of that and lay on the bed. Leave the shoes on," Kian instructed hungrily. I could tell from the tent in his pants that this did its trick and turned him on.

"But I only just got it on," I pouted prettily knowing it would only provoke his lust further.

"That shouldn't matter for you are not stepping out dressed like that anyway. Take it off ....or I will."

I stared at Kian with riding gumption. I would not have him dictate what I could and couldn't wear. It was my choice. This dress though risqué was not an exception. There would be others similarly attired. This, I was sure. I fingered the soft shimmery translucent fabric that covered me from neck down but concealed nothing.

I raised a finely curved brow in indignation. But all Kian did was approach me with slow deliberate steps that in hind sight should have raised the alarm bells for it closely resembled a stalking predetor. But I was too busy admiring the smooth almost liquid gliding of his pace that brought him mesmerisingly  close right up against me.

Then it was too late. With two well placed grips on my high neckline. He simply tore the fabric of me before I could utter a word in objection.

Then his lips was on me grinding against mine demanding entrance. I opened my mouth unhesitatingly permitting him entrance. Inviting him in. We dueled with our tongues and then later with our bodies. I accepted his sword into my velvet sheath and we rode the crescending waves. Our bodies heaving and trashing against the silken sheets of his bedding.

It was bewitchingly beautiful. I was entranced. He was hypnotical in his lust filled gaze. I stared searchingly into his eyes and he into mine as he took our rocking bodies to new heights. There was so much I wanted to say. Needed to voice out but the words kept stalling in my throat. All that I managed were moans of passion demanding satisfaction. Then I came undone. Collapsing into his arms I said the only thing I could. I said ," I love you, Kian."

His black glittering gaze shone opaque darkness into mine  before he panted out between gasping breaths," I love you too, Lee."

UniQजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें