Chapter 4

"Yes sir," I muttered amiably.

"Come to me," Kian said beckoning me forward. I watched as he took the seat before the large boardroom table. Then I moved to stand before him as bidded.

"Closer," he breathed out in a whisper and my feet moved of their own accord to come to a stop between his spread knees.

He leaned back against his chair then and ordered," Bend over me."

So I did till my tits fell heavy with its cresting pink nipples right against his lips. He opened them wide before taking it in. Not closing his eyes he drew hard on it while keeping his gaze glued in to mine all the while.

"Will that be all sir," I asked hoarsely when he finally released both my tits to simply stare up at me.

"Not quite but I think we can take this up to my room shall we where I do not have such voyeuristic audience," he explained amiably. I understood immediately that even though the boardroom was now empty there were still prying eyes and ears who would be watching and listening in.

"Yes sir," I said before straightening up to strut after him walking past my discarded shirt and bag along the way. I walked proudly with my head held high. These were a specimen of race so corrupt that they did not deserve even the slightest sign of respect or esteem and my blushing in embarrassment would afford them just that.

So I willed away my discomfort and focused on the tight ass that led the way. It wasn't long after that the intense and gaping stares faded away to the cool quite that marked the long white corridor that led to Kian's office.

The door flew open then shut silently behind us not breaking a stride Kian immediately whipped about and swept and arm about me before he slammed me up against him into a head long kiss. ahis lips practically ate at mine and mine was no less violent. Finally he wrenched us apart.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," he declared staring piercingly down at me.