Chapter 9

"Yes I have found her. Will you leave?"

I could see it was an effort on Kians part to be curteous to his father but he tried.

"Fifteen minutes then I want you to report to me in my office."

He slammed his way out leaving the door wide open but no one was there. Everyone knew better and stayed clear from Kian's sire.

I looked down at Kian who had slumped back down onto me. I ran a soothing hand into his dark curles.

"Kian?"

"You know I want nothing more than to bury my cock into your pussy and remain there for the rest of my days," he whispered huskily in to my ear creating a ripple effect on the shivers that ran down my spine.

"Yes,"  I said encouragingly feeling his hard length harden and lengthen some more.

"But I have to go," Kian muttered dissapointedly.

"Not yet...just a few...moments...more," I panted out even as he started to involuntarily thrust again groaning huskily as if it was out of his control.... and it was. It was entirely in my control and I ....wanted.

Wrapping my legs about his waist to lock him in when his thrusts faltered. I then lifted them up straightening them using my dexterity to raise them higher and place them straight over his shoulders even as he lay in harder deeper into me.

This new position was almost painful in that his thrust took him in to the hilt and his balls whacked hard against  my ass as he picked up speed and withdrew to slam back in again and again.

Our cries this time was as unrestrained as the last few. I would never get enough of him and I knew he felt the same for me. His harsh breath left his lips in a hoarse ragged cry before he slammed his lips to close about mine as I joined in for the last outburst of pure pleasure.

This time he didn't linger in the aftermath. Withdrawing swiftly he was up upon his feet and picking up out littered clothing. My shirt was missing  but I didn't care not when his hungry eyes continued to drink me in even as he dressed. I knew he hadn't had enough of me. I needed more of him too but it would have to wait...till he got back from his unpleasant talk with his sire.