Chapter 11

Kian's pov

"Since you have found her I give you two options. Wed her or kill her."

I stared at my sire with barely conceal hatred. There was nothing I regretted more than having to call him sire but that was one truth I could never change. For now I needed to focus on those truths that I could change....that I had to.

"I had intended on wedding her-." I started to say but he rudely cut me off.

"Good! Good! Glad to hear it. I suggest you do it tonight for I have another assignment for you and I would have you on it soonest. The team from the Earth mission is back. They brought back the fruits of their labour. A bounty of fresh fucks. I would have you and your affianced at the party to celebrate their success tonight."

I stared with barely concealled horror at what became apparent was my sire's plan.

"You will invade?" I asked him with no subltle menace.

He leaned back in his chair to purvey my demeanour before baring an ear splitting grin that made me shudder in my boots. The sadistic bastard.

"Invade, enslave and plunder," he said with unconcealed glee. "You know my motto. We have these people here under our thumbs I see no need to not spread our wings. The Earthlings are a short lived specie we fare an easier invasion with them. I am sure son that you will wholly agree with my plan once you have sampled the Earthling yourself. I can assure you they make a good fuck."

I clenched my teeth but remained silent.

"The Professor was kind enough to bring me a virgin earthling as gift.  An offer to convey his loyalty which is more than I ever expected fronm you. He will unveil her tonight. The least I expect from you is to show up."

With that Syaten gave a dismissive nod that I took without question. I had to get out of his vicinity soon or I wouldn't be answerable for my actions. Earth! I have to do something about that. I cannot let him do to them what he has done to the people of Masta.