Chapter 1

I was an emotional wreck as I crossed over the threshold of my unit. The boys were not in.

I made a beeline straight for the kitchen and gulped down precious clear water. In these hard times water was a scarce resource.  I started preparations for the evening meal and just as I moved to remove the dish of stew from to hotac compasserter  Drac made in the front door.

"So how did it go?" asked Drac as he too made a beeline for some fresh water.

"As good as it could I guess but I've yet to get a call, " I replied. Drac and his brother Yuri was good friends as well as fuck mates. Despite having to barter sex for a place to stay they were in all other respects fairly kind. Or as kind as a Drumthar could be.

"Good!  I'm early today so lets fuck before my dear brother gets home and demands you for himself."

I nod my head and moved to switch off the heat. Then I started to strip I had learnt the hardway that Drac and Yuri was not always the best when it came to removing articles of clothing.  I had lost more then my share of quality clothing that in all honesty I could ill afford but I couldn't fault the brothers for they were merely exuberant in expressing their enjoyment of sex. So I strip and present myself in au natural form for our many fuck sessions.

"Let's go to the bedroom.  That will give us more time before Yuri returns and spots us fornicating," Drac laughed gleefully.  They were immensely silly these two always competing overvthe silliest things.

So I moved to the large bed that we all share and without preliminaries Drac is spreading my legs apart to bury his length to the hilt. I was thankful my unexpected encounter with Kian Grant earlier on left me soaking wet in anticipation.  I had been searching for him for so long to have found him here couldn't have been a coincidence I decided.

I was relatively unconcerned preoccupied almost as Drac slid in and out with his usual eagerness then the front door was slamming open and soon the door to the bedroom was flung wide open.

"I see you did not wait...again," snorted Yuri pretending annoyance as he too started to strip. "You have a caller, Lee," he said shorten my first name,  Leeane.  I reached out for the comm unit but it was tugged out of my reach and placed on its pedestal.

"Let's all see how the interview went shall we," Yuri switched the comm on speaker and with a wicked smirk that warned me of his intent,  he snapped on the visual as well.

"Eh..ahem...sorry to interrupt Miss Potts, " came the mild tones of one of my silent interviewers I was only thankful it was not Kian who was making the call.

"We are glad to inform you that your application has been successfully. We would like you to come for your orientation tomorrow at 11."

"Thank you.  I'll be there, " I said but my eagerness for the job was no longer the governing factor.  I needed to see Kian again."

"If you don't mind I'd like to watch," said Mr Jacobs, based on the caller identification flashing to the side of the screen.

"Sure I love an audience, " jumped in Yuri before he moved to join us in bed Drac had finished in the excitement of the moment and Yuri now took his place.  I afforded him a polite smile but was otherwise focused on planning the day ahead.

Abruptly I was turned on my front and Yuri took me from behind pumping hard as he went. I braced myself on the palms of my hands and knew we put on quite the show for our avid watchers but then Yuri eas shouting out his satisfaction and I was allowed to slump forward.

Without a word I drew to my feet. Grabbing a robe at the foot of the bed I donned it on before marching to the screen," Thank you for your audience.  I will see you tomorrow," I said firmly but politely before snapping off the receiver.

"Dinner is ready boys," I said before returning to the kitchen to complete setting out our meal. Tomorrow would be a long day and I would need all my energies so I tucked into my meagre proportions well.