Chapter 5

"I've been looking for you too," I said softly even as he took my lips bruisingly again. He ran his hands across my bare back kneading at my skin even as he continued to thrust his tongue between my lips.

I kissed him back eagerly. Till he wrenched his lips away to say angrily against my lips," You have no idea how hard I searched but it was as if you had disappeared. I thought you dead but still I kept looking." I searched his pained expression and knew full well what he meant. I had felt exactly the same. A blinding despair over my continued failure in searching for him but the need for hope kept me looking regardless.

I opened my mouth to express that but instead found myself saying,"Take off your shirt."

He groaned out loud before moaningout a abrasive ,"Yes!" Then he was ripping away his shirt and pressing his bare torso to mine. The heat was electrifying.  I was being incinerated from the inside out. I just had to have him.

"I have to fuck you!" Kian groaned out insync with my thinking.

"Yes, we must...fuck," I breathed out. I moved  out of his arms and towards the desk shedding ny skirt and panties as I went strutting on my polished red high heels towards his desk. I moved to perch my ass on it but he grabbed it from behind," Not yet."

He pressed hisnaked cock to my crease and rubbed it there. " I'm huge. Can you take me?"

I turned at the concern in his voice and saw for myself that it was entire justified. Kian stood naked before me with a massive hardon that couldn't be easily dismissed.

"I can try," I gulped out bravely.

"We'll take this slow," he agreed soothingly before he grasped my waist to lift me onto the desk.