Chapter 8

Jubeliah POV

"You were made for pleasure. It is your true purpose ...to give pleasure and ...to receive pleasure."

I stared into the eyes of the ancient matrionarch. Her skin weather beaten and her eyes crinkled with the wisdom of the ages the sound of her husky sometimes hoarse voice was still magical.

"Bare your body to me."

I did as instructed. Rising to my feet I allowed the robe I had donned on to fall to my feet. At the ripe age of 18 my body stood nubile and proud in all its naked glory. There was a rumble of sound then all conversatin was halted all together.

"Let the bidding begin," the announcer proclaimed from beyond the veil like curtains. My audience errupted into a flurry of activities as voices over voices called out their prices raising the bids higher and then higher still..till the impossible happened. A smile broke across the weathered beaten face before me. It was the first I had ever seen to glisten across that face. The sight was...unusual.

"You have done us proud Jubeliah. Go to your master."

I dropped to my naked knees before her and bending over I dropped a kiss of gratitude onto her wrinkled bare feet. Then I rose and turned to face the mass of men that stood beyond the curtains. I moved to stride beyond its fluttering edges but then a strong masculine voice called out, "Stop. Don your robe first."

I glanced to the matronarch for her permission and at the nod of her head I did as bed. Stooping over I lefted the robe and ignoring the oohs and aahs of the watching crowd I wrapped it about me like a mantel allowing the over large length of material to swing shut and over lap in the front.

Then I stepped beyond the curtains and stood before a large male who could only be my master.

"Master?" I bowed my head in respect. I prerogative finger slid under my chin to jerk my attention and gaze foreward. My azure blues clashed with ebon black and blinked. Taking in the large dark eyes and over long thick lashes that framed a straight nose and square jawline, my master was beautiful. I felt the budgeoning of excitement. It would indeed be a pleasure to serve him.

"Come!"

With that one word instruction he turned his back on me and strode out through the throng. Like the hull of the great ship his very presence was enough to cleave through the ocean of men that was gathered. I followed in the vacant space left in his wake. But I needn't have worried for strangely enough the men before me kept their distance.

Stepping outside, the heat hit me from all sides. Dust  filled the air making breathing difficult but I pushed forward not wanting to loose sight of my master then a sleek black vehicle was before us and the door opened to admint me into its plush interior.

I moved to take my seat but was instead pulled onto the lap of another.

"You have two masters my dear. You will serve us in everyway, understood."

I nodded my head and took in the appearance of my new master. He was the opposite in everyway to man beside me. But he was beautifull too. 

"Disrobe. I wish to see what my brother bought us"

I untied the mantel at my nape and shrug out of it.

"You out did yourself this time brother dear."

I watched my masters grin with pleasure and could not help my own answering joy in return.

"This is Drac and I am Yuri. You will serve us and only us from this moment on. Our previous pleasure maid has left and we decided we will not make the mistake of leaving our women free. That is why we decided on procuring a bred slave. You will do well with us. We drumthars cherish our pleasures beyond all others."

I nodded my head in understanding. This I understood a free women is an abomination. Women were made for the pleasures of our men and nothing more. I would bring masters Drac and Yuri much pleasures. They would forget this other women.