Chapter 16

"Lee? Is that you?"

I spun around to face the owner of the deep masculine voice that had called my name.

"Robin?" I gasped. Then wrenched free from Kian to take the few steps necessary to throw myself into his arms. I was enveloped in his warm embrace. Turning to face the quietly beautiful dark haired siren beside him I gasped again," Penny!"

I returned her embrace next with as much vigor.

"Kian, let me introduce my ex-boss. Professor Robin Turt and his personal assistant, Penny Mills," I said excitedly. My tenure with the young professor had been the only job I had ever had that had been devoid of sexual undercurrent. Robin had been thoroughly into his work... and into his personal assistant. I had been glad of the respite from the usual sexual tensions but my career with him had been short lived.

We struck up a conversation reminiscing over the past. The professor was an inventor who specialised in  weapons manufacturing. So there was plenty to talk about what with the current approaching assault to conquer Earth.

I joined in the discussion till my attention wavered away. I thought back to our new purchase. A sex slave. I was not as enamoured by the new ownership as I briefly let on. But it had to be done to avoid rousing unwanted suspicion.  I wondered if Robin would be doing the same. Purchasing a sex slave because he simply had to. Was thst why he was here at all? This was not his normal scene.

I caught Penny's eye and nodded my head to a quiet corner. Excusing ourselves from the men we moved to the quiet seclusion of a potted tuvin a soft fluffy tree with aphrodisiac fragrance. I took a deep whiff and was instantly turned on.

"You and Robin, are you buying?" I asked getting instantly to the point. I wanted to warn them if they were that these slaves were nothing more than spies forcefully planted in every aristocrat's home.

I watched the play of emotions thatvran across her expressive face and knew that they were buying and that she was not happy about it. But then she wouldn't be infatuated as she was with the professor.  I recalled clearly that day when I caught her... them... together.

Flasback.

"Penny this shedule is all wrong. How am I supposed to study the effects of the termostatic impulse if the cuart itself is inaccurate. This is not the first time I have explained this to you," said Professor Robin looking annoyed and frustrated by the error. I had been lurking outside feeling guilty. It had been my fault that the charts were wrong. Penny and I had spent the better part of the whole week drafting up the results of his experiment but I had been the one placed in charge of the actual charting. Penny had been displeased when I showed her the final results but because of the urgency of his requiring the document there had been no time to re do it.

So I had stood there in the shadows just outside his office lurking as Robin delivered a set down at poor Penny.

"I just wanted to say that I am extremely disappointed in you and this shoddy work. I expected better from you.... this is unacceptable....."

I gulped down the constriction in my throat and went to move away unable to listen anymore. I felt bad for poor Penny who was enduring the blame as if it were her fault but it wasn't. It was mine. I was torn between needing to confess and wanting to run away.

It was the sound of metal clanging and then the rustle of fabric that alerted me to what was now going on. I peered around the corner just as Professor Robin stood up from behind his desk.

His belt was undone and his pants unzipped. I watched with unbridled curiosity wanting to see where this was going.

He moved around his desk shucking off he pants and briefs as he went. His monotone dialogue of his disappointment with Penny didn't relent.

Then he was behind her offering me an unforgettable view of his behind. I turned my head and caught their reflection on the reflective window. He stood behind her rubbing his cock against her and cupping her large breasts in his hands.

"I had so much hope for you...,"he was whispering into her ear as he felt up and fondled her mounds. "I will not tolerate another shoddy effort like this..," he was saying firmly, tweaking her nipples and tugging. Using her peaked tips to shake her breasts vigorously to drive home hs truths.

"Yes professor," was all Penny replied and when Robin instructed that she unbuttoned her shirt and remove it. She did so unhesitatingly. I watched incredibly turned on as his hands latched  immediately  back onto the exposed skin. His reprimand did not relent even as he next instructed that she drop her skirt. She fumbled with her waistband even ax he continued to fondle her tits.

"What I don't understand is why? Why would you do that? You have been in my employ for years. You knew how important this was and yet...and yet... Panties. Remove that too," he muttered huskily into her ears. His fingers busy plucking at her hardened nubs.

She tucked her fingers into the waist band before bending forward almost doubling over to pull it down.

His groan was abrupt amd contrary to what he had been saying.

"Stay," he commanded when she'd moved to straighten back up.

Then he was fisting his erection and aiming it dead centre before with a lunging thrust he was inside her. Then the animalistic cries of they passion could be heard as he continued to balk and plunge into her. The sex had been wild. As unbridled and messy as the professor was otherwise immaculate and controlled. It was as if he turned into a different person.. A beast in his lusts.A crazed animal.

I watched on in awe as his movements only grew wilder and more uncontrolled. His guttural grunts and her outright cries of pleasure could be heard echoing around the empty office. I realised then that this was not the first time I had heard it. That I had heard it all before and often. More often than I had realised. Only with the door to his office firmly shut the sounds had been muted as if arising from far away.

With dawning comprehension over the extent that Penny personally assisted Robin as his personal assistant no less I begun to understand why I had been brought on board at all. With their constant fornication there was no doubt no time at all to get some actual work done.

Feeling relieved that I had not gotten Penny into trouble I inched away from the grunting and groaning couple and grabing my bag I had rushed off to head home.

*****