Chapter 6

"Are you alright?" The tightly worded question made me moan again. Its tone conveyed all I felt. Tight. I took several shallow breathes before replying shortly," I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine. Do you want me to-"

"No!" I couldn't take it if he did anything more.

"I could-"

"No!" I exclaimed again still taking in rapid shallow breaths.

"I'm surprised I fit at all. If you hadn't been so wet..I'm sure I couldn't have...but you feel so...good..so..tight," he muttered tightly gritting his teeth through every word making most of it barely legibile. I knew this was as hard fir him as it was for me..no harder. But I just wished he would stop talking and do something..anything.

"I'm going to try to move now," he gritted out warningly. I nodded my head urgently.

With a loud slushing sound he eased out and I sighed out loud in relief but that was short lived for soon his steel was impaling me again...and again.. I was stretched to the limits but this was....working. I was being fucked by Kay. I shivered in delight and soaked his entry some more.

"Yes. That's it...just keep doing that," he panted out between thrusts.

Then abruptly his pace changed. It picked up momentum and speed and soon the desk beneath me was rocking and groaning along with me. I stared into his intense gaze and with a final cry I came apart beneath him to fall limp around him. But his thrusts only continued only now he lost his rythem and his movements we jerky and uncontrolled. I felt him trembling over me and then with a hoarse shout he came.

I felt the breath whoosh out of me as he fell forward limp from exhaustion. We lay there naked and on his desk for I was not sure how long before Kay roused himself enough to prop up onto his elbow," We have to get you back your throne."

I looked up into his dark gaze and couldn't help the forbidden onrush of love that flooded my being. I wasn't sure if he saw some of what I felt but from his darkening gaze I suspected that he did so I said simply in answer to both his voiced statement and his silent question," Yes."