Chapter 7

I was being lifted and carried across the room towards a lounging chair in the corner. My legs wrapped about his naked waist held him inside me even as he moved. I was not ready to relinquish my grip on him and I suspect neither was he.

I was settled on his lap and drawn into a tight hug. I had not been cuddled just so in about forever.

"I missed you," I murmured against his warm exposed chest. Pressing my lips where I would I begun to rain kisses across his chest pausing to ravage the tight nub of his nipples as I went. I revelled in the harsh cries of pain filled pleasure that rang out of him as my sharp teeth created its own magic across his sensitive skin. He was beautiful. So raw. So wild. So mine.

I scraped my way up the side of his neck next drawing blood as I went. Licking away the delicious tangy flavour that was all Kian and found myself being lifted then shifted as the world came up over me and I was horizontal on my back.

Without further hesitation he was plunging into my depths. Withdraw. Plunge in. Again and again. Each time going in deeper shifting my legs up higher so he could penetrate more. He pushed my legs apart further and up higher till I was almost doubled over as he continued to piston viciously into me. His huge size was no longer a hindrance but a welcome need as I craved for more and more of his length pounding into me.

Wild cries were ripped out of my throat and echoed about the room as I was reduced down to my animalistic nature.  Kay's harsh panting turned into hoarse cries for unrepentant pleasure that lingered just out on the edge of a  precipice. We strained harder against each other reaching for that ultimate high.

Beep! Beep!

"Ignore it," I commanded and his heavy thrusts resumed with increased vigor. His pace now frantic for we new that our time together was limited that anytime now we'd be....

Oh stars!

He hit my g-spot with a ramming force that made me see stars. I came in a gushing torrent that he matched in every way.

His heavy frame caved in to collapse on top of me in a melted heap. But I didn't mind for my own frame had liquified to nothing more then a soaking wet puddle.

The door flew open. With a starrled gasp we turned as one to face the intruder.

Heavy boots stomped right up to us.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself with the staff but I will not have you ignoring my summons again," said the hard eyed version of an older Kian.

"I see you found her?" he asked catching sight of my face.