Chapter 10

Jubeliah pov.

"Look at those lush mounds," said Yuri nodding his head at pretty flushed Jubeliah who sat in all her naked glory across his lap.

"I have my eyes trained a little far south," murmured Drac appreciatively causing the delicate flush to her skin to spread down her soft plump mounds across her smooth flat stomach to where his eyes were trained.

Yuri flicked out a long index finger to strike at a nubile nipple. At her sudden intake of breath he knew they'd found just the right toy. His grin widened and was matched by his brothers seated across from him.

With a lazy dip of his head he lashed out at that same nipple this time with his tongue and noted the breath catch in her throat and then release in a soft puff of air.

"Nice," he murmured huskily offering encouragement to the youthful girl on his lap. They would take their time initiating Jubeliah into the arts of sex. There was no rush. The hardened dick beneath his pants could be attended to in many ways there was no urgent need to plow her pussy with his rod so soon. That virgin hole needed to be prepared first. The size of his rod at present would simply tear her to pieces and then where would they be?

"Show me what you have been thought slave. Take my rod in your mouth," Yuri instructed cruelly ennounciating each word deliberately.

"Yeah fuck her mouth," Drac encouraged.

They both watched as she slid off his knees to kneel with he knees spread before Yuri and the bending over his lap she worked his cock free before taking the shaft between her lush red lips.

The rod was huge and her mouth was almost agape from trying to get as much of him in as she could. He almost felt sorry for her...almost.

But then Drac was there burrowing a hand into her straight lush tresses and using his grip on her strands to guide her up and down his brother's member.

The two showered her with hoarse words of encouragement and praise till she milked his shaft and sucked him clean then Drac pulled her to him.

Swiping at some of his brother's dripping down her chin he used it to massage onto her full and heavy breasts then baring his own extended member he plunged it into the moisten valley  of her breasts and proceeded to breast fuck her while a satiated Yuri looked on.

The ride home was pleasureable for the brothers and they could not wait to explore the hidden treasures of their new purchase in the comforts of their home.