Chapter 12

I headed back in a hurry to my office and approaching my office I turned away with my instinct calling my attention to the board room. I allowed my footsteps to follow that path and what greeted me at the other end raised the hair at the back of my neck in a shiver of fear.

The professor was there with no doubt his loot of Earthlings. But that was not what had arrested my attention and shrivelled my balls in fear. Lee!

Bare chested and startlingly beautiful Lee was within touching distance to the professor. I picked up speed and hauled ass in there as quick as I could. I would not have that lecherous sadistic professor lay a finger on my Lee.

"There you are," I said brightly interrupting whatever unpleasant discourse Lee had been exchanging with the professor.

I pulled he surprised but terribly arousing lush form up against me as I smiled down brightly and said loudly for all to hear," Sire has given his sanction. We are officially engaged."

Then I leaned down to kiss Lee urgently hoping to convey silently that she had to go along with this.

At her silent insistance I reluctantly released her soft lips to meet her enquiring gaze head on. I conveyed a silent entreaty of my own in response to her questionning gaze.

"Ahem," the Professor, otherwise known as Price cleared his throat for attention. I turned to find him holding up Lee's discarded crispy white shirt in the clutches of his slimy hands. I almost hurled at the sight. It seemed so symbolic somehow.

"You should ensure your fiancee is better attired. You wouldn't want someone to have the wrong impression."

I stared into his awful face. He was a drumthar in his prime. All muscles and a pretty face to boot. It was how he lured his victims before he indulged in his sadistic sport. As far as drumthars lust for passion went, Price had it nailed down to a sadistic art form.

"Welcome back," I said mildly ignoring his intentional provocation. I took the offered shirt and passed it to Lee giving her my back to allow her some privacy in slipping it back on.

I took in the room of Earthlings both the men and the women that made up Price's slave harem. They looked the worse for wear.

I wondered how he would arrange to have them spruced up and participating for tonight's activities. No doubt the good professor would deploy the use of one of his many concoction to achieve his desired end.

I started to turn away in disgust when my eyes lit upon my staff already fucking the slaves.

"A free trial I see?"

Price let his gaze rove over his treasures with pride before settling on the pair of drumthars who were sharing an Earth male between them. Thrusting a large dick up his ass and having his mouth forcefully working off another overlarge dick, the Earthling did not have it ...nice.

"I owed them some favours. What netter way to settle it then this," Price shrugged indifferently before returning his focus back on Lee.

"I will see you tonight," I said abruptly before cupping Lee's elbow and hauling her out before me.

I marched her away with barely restrained unhurried movements towards my office.

Shuting the door behind me I hauled Lee into my arms and breathed her scent in. She still smelled of fuck. My dick stirred with wanting.

"Don't you ever do that to me again," I whispered huskily in her ear. I could hear the fear in my voice and I trembled the aftermath.

I would never let Price get his hands on Lee. Never!