6 (Lunch )

"I really shouldn't have let you drive," Emily states for about the seventh time since they arrived at the diner.

Hotch freezes, his french frie half raised to his mouth, and just looks at her. "I didn't do that bad did I?"

She stirs a french frie around her ketchup," no. It's just that you're on heavy narcotic right now. You're not supposed to drive at all."

"Actually," Hotch says pointing a french fire at her," I haven't taken the narcotics. Any of them."

Emily drops her french frie," Hotch! You can't do that! You have to take them!"

He shrugs his shoulders," I'm fine."

"You can't be!" She rubs at her head," Rossi is going to kill me!"

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him," Hotch pushes his food away.

"Not taking your medicine can hurt you," Emily says pointing a frie at him. "God you make me so mad!"

He hides a smile and seats back in his chair, barely holding back a small grimace.

"Did you take them after Foyett?" She asks annoyed at all the possible times he tricked her.

His face tells her her answer. "God! I can't believe you!"
------------------------------------------------------
"Where's Hotch and Emily?" Morgan asks, it's funny how in the last two weeks their names have been more and more together. You can't even find one without the other.

"Lunch," Rossi replies without looking up from his file.

"Together?" Morgan asks plopping himself down on one of the spare chairs in Rossi's office. "Are they okay?"

Rossi looks up slowly. He gazes at Morgan long and hard. "I don't think I've seen them happier."

Sorry it was so short. I'm still open to any ideas. Like and comment!
-SH