24 (Ian Doyle)

"I've noticed your fondness to these...these...agents. It's quite disgusting." Ian says pacing in an aggravating circle. "Some fondness is a little more than just friendly feelings," Ian says bending over in front of Hotch. Hotch shows no shows no signs of waking but Reid tries to inch away from Ian's gaze. "Others are fairly motherly. Isn't that right little Spencer?"

Emily puts her shoulders back and she hisses," don't call him that."

Reid's lip trembles as he hides behind Hotch as best as he can.

"Or what? There's not much you can do, luv." Ian puts his hands in his pockets and ventures to the other half of the room.

"Now these poor people are innocent. I did however notice you are much more keen to these people than your own mother." Ian walks with his hands in his pockets and observes each of the members of the team. He stops in front of Will," I'm truly sorry you're here. If you hadn't been with the pretty blonde you would never been apart of this mess."

"Leave them alone, you stupid Irish prick." Garcia says, Ian just grins at her, with the feroisty of a rabid animal. If it wasn't for the obvious tear streaks down her cheek she might have actually been scary.

"Oh, missy. Careful darlin'. Don't let your mouth work faster than your head." Ian says with a shake of his head.

"Don't-"

Emily throws her hand over Garcia's mouth," she'll be careful." Emily eyes plead and Garcia gives a small nod.

"This reminds me!" Ian says picking up and loosely swinging a bat in his hand. "I'm very aware that every time the 'bad guy' gives away his master plan it fails, but failing is going to be worth seeing the terror in your eyes." Ian approaches her, the bat still in his hand," I'm going to break you." He leans in close enough she can feel his breath," I am going to use them to break you." Ian smiles and Emily's eyes look at who Ian's pointing the bat at," and I'm gonna start with him."

Reid.

Spencer Reid had been through alot in his short life. At ten, his father left. At eighteen, he had to put his mother in an institute. At twenty, he was in a hostage situation. At twenty-two, he was kidnapped and became addicted to drugs. That's leaving out the grey period of time that he was in high school. Now at thirty he's gonna die because some Irish dick with a bat is going to kill him.

"Don't hurt him," Emily says, trying to sound tough but she sounds like she's pleading. That's because she is pleading.

Ian smiles and gets so close she thinks he's going to kiss her but instead he whispers in her ear," I'm not. You will."

He wraps her fingers around the bat and releases her.

She can't hit him.

"Hit him or I'll just shoot them." Shooting them would be so much easier but they still have a chance to get out of here.

She raises the bat and she looks away as she brings it down.

The bat connects and a sickening crack and a yelp ring through the room.

"I'm sorry Reid," Emily whiskers and Reid cowers behind the still unconscious Hotch.

"Again," Doyle says with a smile. "Do it again."

Reid closes his eyes and waits for Emily to hit him.

"I can't," Emily says and Ian grabs Reid by the hair.

Cold metal is pressed to Reid's temple," do it or I'll kill him."

Reid looks up and nods," it's okay, Emily."

Tears fall down Emily's cheeks and she shakes her head," I-I can't."

"DO IT!" Doyle screams and Emily flinches dropping the bat. Doyle lashes out sending the bat across the room. "You never could do it the first time," Ian spits out and grabs Reid by the collar of his shirt and delivers a blow that knocks Reid out.

"Reid!" Emily cries and Ian signals his men out.

Emily picks Reid's limp body up in her arms," I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's going to be okay," Rossi says from his seat.

Emily's whole body shakes," it's not. You don't understand. You can't. Ian, he's a monster. He will kill you. He's done worse."

There are no words of comfort this time.

Then there's a deep laugh and everyone looks at Will," well. If ya' think about it. We got dat kid. Anderson. Good kid. Tiny as hell but he can get us outta this mess." Will lays his head back and JJ's frown deepens.

"Jessica," Rossi says. "Jessica too."

They all looks away from one another. The actual odds of them being found slowly falls out of their favor with each passing hour.

"Jessica and Anderson."

Well that's that.
-SH