8 (Picnic)

Garcia winks at Emily as she walks into the bullpen," and how are you doing my brunette beauty?"

"Lovely," Emily kisses Garcia's cheek and keeps up walking towards her desk. She seats down and catches a glimpse of Hotch's open blinds.

She stands back up and pulls out the bag with the sandwich that she brought for Hotch.

"Where you going princess?" Morgan calls from his desk throwing a pencil at her.

"Hotch's office." She jogs up the stairs and walk straight into his office.

"He would chew my ass out if i did that," Morgan grumbles.

Dave smiles," yeah but you're not her."
---
"Have you eaten anything," Emily asks seating down on Hotch's office couch.

"I made a piece of toast this morning," he answers without looking up from his paperwork.

"Did you eat it or was it for Jack?" She asks pulling out the sandwich.

"Jack," he answers.

She slides the sandwich across his desk," here. Eat that."

He looks up from his paperwork," you got me a sandwich?"

She nods," yeah. I kinda figured you hadn't eaten."

He opens the plastic box," Turkey. My favorite."

"I know."
------------------------------------------------------
"So why exactly did she go into your office for," Rossi asks leaning back in Hotch's visitor chair.

"She brought me a sandwich," Hotch answers carefully.

"Did you asks her too," Dave asks with a cocky smirk.

"No."

"So, she just brought you a sandwich."

"Yes, just a sandwich Dave."

Dave smiles and shakes his head," when are you gonna ask her out?"

Hotch shrinks away," I can't Dave."

Rossi chuckles," and why not? You asked Beth."

Hotch visibly shivers," and you saw how that worked."

"Yeah, sure, but have you ever tried asking her?"

"Well...no."

"Then there's your problem, dummy."

"I can't ask her."

"No, you can. You just don't want to admit you have feelings for our resident brunette." Dave stands," and until you act on those feelings you won't have her."

I'm sorry this was so short, and so awful, but I promise to update at least twice this week! ❤❤
-SH