⌘ 1 ⌘

That's what Ty looks like. Her name is Kalani Hilliker. Yes she's from Dance Moms. I know.

I walked into the studio and took my sweat pants off. I pulled on my pointe shoes and started my music. I ran through the dance until I had two minutes left. I'm gonna be late to class, but I am everyday. It's just dance history. I fixed my maroon shorts and walked in. My teacher continued taking roll as I sat next to Melanie, my best friend.

"Hey Ty." I smiled and said hi back.

I took notes and walked back to the studio. We have breaks between our classes so we can practice. Music kids play in the courtyard or in the music rooms. Art kids sketch wherever or in the art room and dancers dance. Our school is really chill and really cool.

I walked into my practice room, studio D. Dancers have the least so we have more space. I'm trained in every style, from classics to ballet to hip hop.

I stretched and the door opened. I looked over and saw a boy with pink hair. "Oh, sorry."

"It's okay. Are you new?" I asked as I leaned forward into my split.

"Uh, no."

"Oh. Transfer? Cause you don't look like a dancer."

"Is that an insult or?"

"No. Dancers tend to have longer legs and more leg muscles."

"Oh. But no. I'm an art student."

"Oh. That's sweet. Why are you here, though? Not to be rude or anything." I got up and took a drink of water.

"I like to draw here. I know there isn't many dancers, and I've never seen you in here. Obviously. But it helps my creative flow."

"Well, you can come sit in here and draw. But don't get to close because I might hit you in the face."

"Thanks." He whispered.

"No problem. What's your name?"

"Josh."

"I'm Ty." He smiled and I hugged him. He hugged back awkwardly and I put my hair up in a tight bun as he sat. I started my music and danced with it. I heard my teachers voice telling me corrections from before.

"How do you fall like that, but not make any noise?" He asked as I caught my breath.

"Years of practice. Trust me, it's hard. Dance is graceful so you have dance gracefully. And hearing yourself hit the floor is not graceful."

He smiled but and went back to his drawing. "And why are your shoes flat on the bottom?"

"Pointe shoes. So I can do this." I stood on my toes and he looked up.

"Holy shit." I smiled and dropped back down.

"Yeah. I can do it in any shoes now."

"It's like that scene in Titanic when Rose did that so the guys would shut up."

"Exactly." I smiled and sat across from him. "Can I see what your drawing?"

"It's not finished but." He mumbled and turned it around. It was me in the air when I jumped.

"That's so good

"That's so good."

"Thanks. My teacher said I need to work on realistic drawing so I come in there and draw what I think happens. And I slipped on the floor the first time I came in." I giggled and smiled.

"Well, I think Willow will be happy."

"Willow?" He asked.

"My mom is the art teacher. That's her name. And I'm Ty Roberts-Joseph."

"Why do you have two last names?"

"My moms both kept their names."

"You have two moms?" I smiled and nodded. "What's your other mom?"

"Her name is Andrea and she's a dermatologist."

"My dad raised me." He said and I smiled.

"I don't know my dad. I don't care."

"Is that why you don't look like Andrea?"

"Yeah. My parents got married after Andrea got divorced from her ex husband."

"So you were young?" I nodded. "Your family seems really cool." I smiled and blushed, nodding a bit.

"They are. I love them. Do you have siblings?"

"A younger sister, Jen. She's 15. You?"

"A brother in orchestra and a sister in art. They're both 15. Twins. From Andrea's side."

"What's your sisters name?"

"Hayley. And my brother is Han."

"Is his middle name Solo?" He joked. I laughed and he smiled. The bell rang and I sighed. "What's your next class?"

"Uh, art history."

"Cmon. I'll walk you. I just have art."

I pulled my sweatpants on and grabbed my bag. He walked me to my class and I blushed. He hugged me and I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Course." He replied.

"Hold on." I wrote down my number and gave it to him. "Call me." I kissed his cheek and walked into my class. He stayed for a couple seconds and then walked to his class.

He's so adorable.