⌘ 17 ⌘

It's been a couple days since the party and I have been staying with Ty. My dad understood and I did too. But today she was going to her first session of therapy. And I was going to mine. After they left, I grabbed my bag and went to Travis's house. I knocked on the door and heard laughing. Travis opened the door and I grabbed him by the collar. I pushed him onto the floor.

"Do not fucking touch my girlfriend." I punched him in the face and got on top of him. "You had no fucking right to touch her, let alone rape her!" I yelled and he tried to block his face. I pushed his hands out of the way. "You think you can get everything you fucking want! Keep your fucking hands off of her! And if you even look at her, I swear to god, I will beat your face in again."

I punched him one last time and left. I heard his friends laugh at him. He fucking deserves it. I went back to her house and saw Andrea there. "Let me clean you up." She said. "He didn't get a punch in?"

"Nope. I just kinda got him on the floor and punched him a couple times. Mostly yelling." She put ice on my clean hand and I smiled. "How did you know?"

"You're protective over her. Very protective. I knew that the first chance you got, you would go and beat his ass. I like it. I like you. You're a great guy and you treat her right." I smiled as she cleaned my other hand. "She'll be home in five minutes. Go downstairs and hit the punching bag a couple times. Get sweaty." I nodded and she wrapped my hands.

"Thanks, Andrea." She smiled and I got off the chair. I took my shirt off as I went downstairs. I started punching the bag and I heard heels hit the stairs.

"Josh." She said. I turned and saw Ty.

"Hey, baby." She came over and I kissed her head. "How was it?"

"Okay. I would much rather talk to you, though." I smiled and grabbed my shirt.

"You are beautiful." I whispered and kissed her cheek. "I like the heels."

"Thanks." I took her hand and then put my arm around her. "Cmon. You need a shower." I followed her upstairs and I grabbed a towel. "You smell like boy."

"Cause I am a boy."

"I know." I rolled my eyes and pecked her lips.

I turned the shower on and stripped. She left and shut the door. I took a quick shower and put on the underwear she left for me. I went into her room and saw her in one of my shirts. I laid beside her and she cuddled into me. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"What are you watching?"

"Chopped." She answered and ate a carrot. "I don't wanna go back to therapy. I can't control what happened. I've accepted that. He's gonna be put in jail. And I'm gonna be okay. And I have you. And we're gonna be okay." She whispered the last part. "Everything will be okay."

"Princess, everything will be okay. I'll always be here. I'm here. He's not. If it makes you feel better, I went to his house and beat his face in." She smiled.

"You did that? For me?"

"Yeah. I only punched him like six times. Mainly yelled at him. But he deserved it."

"Thank you." She whispered.

"For what?"

"Kicking his ass. I never thought of you as that kind of guy."

"I don't do violence. Unless someone hurts who I love. And he hurt someone I love the most in the worst way possible. He hurt you." She smiled and got in my lap, hugging me.

"No one has ever done anything like that for me."

"Your brother asked if he could help me." She laughed a little and pulled away. I laid down and propped my knees up, letting her sit on my lap more comfortable.

"Han is too scrawny."

"I just wanted one punch." He said. He came over and sat beside me. "Did you get a picture?"

"One of his friend's recorded it. I don't care though."

"Let me see." I pulled the video up and handed the phone to him. I saw a smile grow on Ty's face as she watched it. I took her hands and Han handed my phone back. "That's sick. Thanks."

"No problem." I said and Ty leaned down, laying her head on my chest. Her hair tickled my arms and I played with her long hair. I kissed her head and Han took her carrots. "Your hair is soft." I whispered.

"I know." She muttered. Han left and I laughed. "Where are my carrots?"

"Han took them and fled."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"I'm getting my sister and dad to pick up a couple things up for me. They're at the mall. They'll be here in ten."

"Okay. Does this mean we can only cuddle for ten more minutes?"

"I can just tell my sister and dad to come in." She nodded and I smiled.

She traced little patterns on my chest and arm. "I love you."

"Love you, more, baby girl."

"I think that beating proves that. Thank you, though. For staying. And not leaving when I need you most."

"Never leaving. And I'm sorry about fighting with you that night."

"Emotions were high. It's okay."