⌘ 15 ⌘

"Ty Joesph." She walked across the stage and I clapped along with her family.

I'm so proud of her. She was the valedictorian. She managed me, dance, her family, and her education. She's so perfect. They called everyone else and Ty dragged me back to her place. She was throwing this huge graduation party that started in two hours. She changed into a maroon shirt with a leather jacket and jeans. (Media)

"This is what you wore on our first date." I said.

"You remember." She whispered.

"Course I do. I'm like an elephant. I remember everything."

"What time did you ask me out?"

"January 17th at 9:47. And I didn't ask you out. I kissed you and then called you my girlfriend."

"It was still cute." She said. I smiled and she handed me clothes. "Change into these."

I rolled my eyes and changed while she went downstairs and set up. I had to say, I look pretty hot. I've never been one for showing off my body, but damn. I was in a tank top with skinny jeans. It pays to go to the gym every once in a while. Cause my arms look like heaven. At least, that's what Ty told me.

I went downstairs and helped. "You look hot." She whispered and looked at me. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"You are sexy." I muttered and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged me. She got on her tip toes and kissed me.

"Cmon. People will be here soon." Willow said and hit Ty's ass while she walked past. I pulled back and kissed her forehead.

"Love you."

"Love you, too, beautiful." We broke away and kept setting up. Melanie came early to give Ty her present.

"Josh!" Ty yelled. I went over and smiled. "Can you go to my room and grab the blue gift bag? Both of them. And don't look in them!" She yelled as I walked away. I rolled my eyes and ran up the stairs.

I grabbed the seventy thousand bags, just kidding. It was two. I went back downstairs and gave them to her. "Where are my favourite grandchildren?!" I heard someone yell. Ty ran past me and gave these people a hug.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Hayley said.

"Who's this handsome man?"

"This is my boyfriend, Josh. Josh, this is my grandma and grandpa. From moms side."

"You have two moms, Ty."

"Willows side. They're white."

"I don't make assumptions." I said and shrugged.

"I like him. The name is Cary. And this is my husband Clancy."

"I'm Josh. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too." Ty handed me a blue bag and I opened it.

"I don't think this is mine."

"Yeah. I second that." Melanie said. We laughed and switched bags. "This is better. Thanks Ty. Open yours."

"Okay." She did and laughed. "I love it how we get each other the same thing." Melanie nodded and the doorbell rang.

"Is it pizza man Pete?!" Ty yelled. He opened the door.

"It's pizza man Pete!" He yelled. Ty hugged him and took the pizza.

"Thanks for hooking me up." She said and kissed his cheek. Pete made a face and I laughed. "What?"

"He's the gayest kid I know." I said.

"You don't know anyone. And you don't have friends either. So shush."

"Being socially awkward has its perks. I landed an amazing girl, so it works. And who needs friends? That's what pet stores are for. So you can go and look at the cats, cuddle them, and tell them all your problems. Then look into their soul as they look into yours to get the answer to all your problems."

"How often do you go to the pet store?" Pete asked.

"Like twice a week. I know all the names of the people who work there."

"So that's why you won't hang out with me."

"I'll take you one day." I said and put my arm around her. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

People started flooding in. The music was loud. The drinks were being poured. The grinding was happening. Teens were making out, hormones raging, and trying to get into bedrooms. Girls were hanging out in the bathrooms. People were swimming. And I was sitting in Ty's room with the door shut, sketching away. I hate parties. But this is my girlfriend so I have to be here. I heard someone open the door.

"Get out." I said, not looking up.

"Didn't know you wanted me to leave." I looked up and saw Ty.

"Thought you were some kids trying to hook up."

She came over and sat. "Why aren't you downstairs?" I gave her the "are you stupid" look and rolled my eyes. "Stupid question." She mumbled. I sat back and looked at her.

"You know parties aren't my thing. I'm sorry princess." I took her hand and kissed it.

"I know. What are you working on?" She asked.

"It's stupid." I whispered.

"I bet it's not." She said.

"No. It is."

"If you don't want me to look, I won't."

"I'm just trying something new. And I did it on you." I whispered. She grabbed my book and looked at it.

"I like it. It's...unique."

"That means it's bad." I whispered. I made it look like half of their face was melting off and you could see the skeleton.

"No, Josh. I really like it. I mean it. You know I'm blunt."

"Very." She leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back and she moved the book. She got on top of me and slipped her hands under my shirt, trying to take it off. "Baby." I whispered.

"What?" She asked.

"Not today. You know I wanna wait." I said.

"Fine." She got up and gave me my book back. "I have a party to host."

She left and I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Damnit." I whispered and got up. I took my things and went downstairs. I left and went home.

Of course Ty gets an attitude when I don't stick my dick in her.