⌘ 12 ⌘

I had to drive their jeep to school. Ty obviously couldn't drive so they're letting me use their car. It's kinda weird to not be in the Rover, but oh well. It's Monday and Ty is hella sad that she can't dance.

I got out and walked around, opening her door. She grabbed her crutches and I helped her out. "Thanks." She whispered. I kissed her cheeks and took her bag. It was just a messenger bag; thank god. I put my bag on and walked her up to the school.

Everyone was telling her how sorry they were and I could tell she was over it. Melanie came over and started talking to her. "Guys! Leave her alone! You act like you've never seen a girl on crutches." Melanie yelled. They didn't bother her for the rest of the day.

"Josh, can you help me?" She asked as she got to the stairs. I put my arm around her waist and helped her up. "Thanks." She whispered.

"No problem baby girl." I replied and she continued crutching inside. I walked her to class and kissed her cheek. Melanie took her bag. "I'll see you at lunch. I'll get you from English." She nodded and pecked my lips.

"I love you." She whispered.

"Love you too, princess." She smiled and crutched inside the classroom. I walked to my class, which I was late for. Willow just gave me a look and continued talking.

--

I can tell Ty hates being on crutches. She hates the looks she gets in school. She's been distant and just not into anything. It was the weekend so I decided to go and see her. Andrea let me in and I smiled, saying hello. I went up to her room and saw her crying on her bed.

"Ty." I said. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes.

"Go away." She whispered. I went over and put my jacket on her shoulders.

"Come here." I said. She got on my lap and cuddled into me. "Daddy's got you princess. Daddy's here." I played with her hair and rocked her. I laid down kind of and she was clinging to me.

"Don't leave."

"I won't, beautiful."

"I'm not pretty."

"No. You aren't. You're beautiful. You're perfect. People are just assholes."

"Did you bring your sketch book?"

"Always do." I answered and gave it to her. "And I brought you food."

"Thanks." She looked at the pizza and bag full of candy. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

"I know." I replied and pulled her closer to me. She laid her head down and looked through my sketches. She got to the last one and smiled at me.

"That's me."

"Yes. It is." It was one of the pictures she gave me on Valentine's Day. "So, do you feel better?"

"Yes. Sorry about how I've been acting."

"It's okay, baby girl." She smiled and opened the pizza box. She took out a slice for each of us and faced me. We ate and cuddled.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Coming."

"I come all the time for you." I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"So sexual." She mumbled and laid her head on my dick.

"Unless you're gonna suck it, please get your head off my dick."

"You have pants on."

"Doesn't matter. You move your head a lot." She pouted wand I rubbed her stomach.

"Let's binge watch the Twilight movies." She proposed.

"Babe, it's three. It'll take us all night."

"Good." She said and sat up. She went to it and cuddled into me. I put my hand on her butt after she got comfy.

"How does your leg feel?"

"It itches." I grabbed the ruler out of the bag and handed it to her. "You're an angel." She itched her leg and I smiled.

"I think that's you, angel." I replied. Halfway during the movie she had to pee really bad. She got off the bed and crutched to her bathroom.

Two minutes later, she called my name. I got up and knocked on the door, waiting for the okay. "I can't get up." She said. "Just come in." I walked in and helped her up. "I'm so helpless. I fucking hate this."

"It's okay, princess." I said as I helped her pull her underwear and shorts up. "I'm here to help you. Any way you need."

"You could eat me out." She muttered really quietly.

"I can. And I will. One day. Remember. I've never even touched your boobs." She pouted as I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and she looked at me.

"Come here." Ty whispered. I got on top of her and she kissed me. I kissed back and she put her arms around my neck. My lips moved from her lips to her neck.

Ty ran her hands up and down my chest. She pulled my shirt off and threw it somewhere. I pushed my hands under her shirt and crept towards the top of her chest. Her legs kept trying to close but I forced them open.

"Don't move, princess." I said.

"Ty! We're going shopping and taking the other two!" I heard her parents yell.

"Bye moms!" She yelled back. I heard the car pull out of the driveway a minute later and I smirked.

"Perfect timing, huh?" I said. She rolled her eyes and I pulled her shorts down, taking her underwear with them.

"Daddy." She whined

"Yes princess?"

"Hurry." She whined. I rolled my eyes and pinned her hands down.

"Keep those there and keep your legs open." She nodded and I took her shirt off, kissing down her chest. I ran my finger up and down her pussy, feeling how wet it was. "You're soaked kitten. If I left your underwear on any longer, you would've ruined them."

"Daddy please." I repositioned myself between her legs and kitten licked her lips. She whined and I moved her legs further apart. I continued licking her and she whined.

I ran my thumb over her clit and she wrapped her leg around my back. I stuck one of my fingers inside her and she whined. "You okay?"

"Yes. Yes!" She yelled and tossed her head to the side. I replaced my thumb with my tongue and sucked on it. I circled her clit and she grabbed my hair. "Oh fuck daddy." She moaned. Her leg tensed up as I added a finger.

"Cum for me." I said and moved my fingers faster. She screamed and grabbed my hair, cumming on my fingers and breathing heavily. "Good girl, princess." I said and she smiled. I pulled my fingers out and licked them off. I smiled at her as she caught her breath.

"God, that was good." She said and I smirked. I threw my shirt at her and got her new underwear. I threw those at her too and washed my hands.

"You taste good," I said as I leaned against the door frame. She blushed and put her hair up in a messy bun.

"I love you."

"I love you more."