⌘ 20 ⌘

"Baby girl, you know you don't have to." She rolled her eyes and got up, pulling me with her.

"Joshy, you know I want to." She said as we walked up the stairs.

"Not true. I don't know what you want." She stopped and turned on the stairs.

"Remember what I tried to do with you the night of the party?"

"Yes. I know. I think about it all the time." I whispered and looked down. My girlfriend made me look at her, keeping her fingers on my chin, and smiled sadly.

"It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. If I wouldn't have left. If I would've told him to stop. To get off you. If I would've made an appearance with you for more than two minutes." I said. She grabbed my face and I met her eyes.

"It's not you're fault. You couldn't have changed anything about that night. You are an amazing man. You are a beautiful person. You're such a good person. Your heart is so sweet. All you can do is be here. You can't change it. It happened. And he's gonna pay."

"And I'm gonna be right here by your side." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." Ty said.

"I love you too." I replied. "Care to cuddle and watch some tv?"

"After I shower." I pouted and she smirked. "You can join me. Nothing has to happen." I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder, and she squealed. I ran her up the stairs and she slapped my ass as we entered her room. "Daddy." She laughed.

"Yes princess?" I asked and set her down.

I started the water and she smiled. "I've never seen you naked. I just realised that."

"What? Gonna dump me if I have a small dick?" I joked.

"Yeah." She said and shrugged, taking her onesie off.

"Damn. Looks like I don't have a girlfriend." I said and snapped my fingers.

"Damn it." She muttered. I laughed and took my shirt off. She played with the stings on my pants and I took them off. "I'm surprised you've never gotten a boner around me."

"Lots of jerking off and self control." I said. She laughed and took her bra off, taking my boxers off too. Not the ones on me. The ones she stole and is currently wearing.

She got in and closed the curtain. I rolled my eyes and locked the door, taking my boxers off. I got in with her and put my arms around her. She smiled and turned in my arms, letting her hair get wet.

"You were lying." She whispered as she looked down. I laughed and kissed her cheek. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like I can have sex with you in the shower anyways."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Cmon. Water messes with natural female lubrication." She laughed and smiled.

"You know." I nodded and grabbed her shampoo. I washed her hair and mine. She can't reach the top of my head and it's so adorable. She tries so hard but her arms are too short.

"Baby girl." I said. She hummed. I handed her the bottle and put my head down. She laughed and put conditioner in my hair.

"Thanks. One day you'll be short and I'll be able to reach the top of your head."

"Liar." I replied and grabbed my face wash. "You can wash your body. I don't want to do it wrong and then you get an infection or something." She laughed a little and washed her body as I soaped up my face. "So, have you picked out your outfit?" I asked