⌘ 2 ⌘

I stayed at the school until about 6:30, perfecting the new hip hop dance we were preforming this weekend at a competition. Right when I was leaving, my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Jack's Prostitutes. You got the dough, we got the hoes. How may I help you?" I asked.

"Um, is this Ty?" It's Josh." I giggled.

"Yeah. Sorry. I didn't have your number."

"That's why I called you." I locked up and started walking home. "What are you doing?"

"Walking home."

"Tyler, its dark outside. And I know you don't bring a jacket with you."

"Good thing you left your jacket in the studio, huh?"

"I guess so."

"It's so big on me."

"Well, Ty, I'm a guy. And guys clothes are big. And you're quite small." He said.

"Duh. And it doesn't help that I'm only 5'6."

"I'm only 6'1."

"But you're muscular."

"Are you home yet?" He asked.

"No. It's a fifteen minute walk."

"We live in New York and you're walking home in January with only my jacket and by yourself. Don't you have a car?"

"Yes. A white rover."

"Then why don't you drive it?"

"Because I have two legs that work." He laughed.

"You don't have your licences do you?"

"Yes I do. Say it again and I'll fight you tomorrow."

"You have to get on your tip toes just to reach my cheek."

"I can't help that I'm short!" I whined and pouted. He chuckled. "Don't laugh at me." I smiled and opened the door. I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. "I'm home."

"Good. I'm glad you're safe."

"Wanna hang out next weekend?"I asked and laid on my bed.

"Don't you have a competition?"

"Yes. After." I proposed.

"Where?"

"You can ride with me up to Manhattan and I'll take you home later."

"Okay. What about Saturday morning? What time do I need to be ready?"

"Six. I'll be up at four. Just text me your address." I said as I undressed.

"Okay. That's so early though!"

"Stop whining. I can make you get up at four and go hit the gym with me."

"Sure." I grabbed my towel and went to my bathroom.

"Okay. I gotta shower before dinner. I'll text you later."

"Bye, Ty."

"Bye Josh." I said. I hung up and smiled, biting my lip. I showered and put pyjamas on. My sister came in as I was finding something to watch.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked and sat beside me on my bed.

"Josh."

"Dun?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just wondering. He's kinda cute."

"Oh." I whispered and played with one of my pillows.

"It's okay Ty. I like girls." I smiled and looked at her. "I can tell you like him."

"Duh. He's nice and cute and friendly."

"And on FaceTime with you."

"What?!" I yelled and looked my phone. My sister laughed as I saw nothing. I hit her with the pillow in my lap and she laughed harder. "That's not funny!"

"It's hilarious!"

"FEEDING TIME FUCKERS!" We heard mom yell. I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs. I grabbed a plate and sat at the table. "Okay then."

I smiled and my brother sat beside me. I set my phone down on the table. "Ty's got a boyfriend." Hayley said after everyone sat.

"Is it that boy in art class? Josh? He was all smiley in art class."

"He's not my boyfriend. Just a friend. I just met him today!"

"Oh well. He's a great artist."

"He is. He's pretty good." I nodded and smiled.

"He drew me."

"I saw."

"He's so into you." Han said as he looked at my phone. He was spam texting me something. I opened my phone and laughed.

It was over 30 dog memes. "What was he texting you?"

"Dog memes." Mom smiled and I giggled.

"He's so into you." I glared at Han and sent Josh a text.

"Where's Mr. Fluffs?" I asked and looked around.

"In my bathroom. I have him a bath and he's chillin by the heater." Andrea said. I nodded and finished eating. I drank my tea.

"Who's on dishes tonight?"

"Han. Ty, you're on cleaning the basement."

"Okay." I got up and went downstairs. We split it into a space for all 3 of us. It's pretty sick. I wiped down my mirrors and cleaned the floors. I dusted the instruments and organised the art stuff.

I went upstairs and put a nose strip on. I lotioned up and went to bed.