⌘ 23 ⌘

Ty and I got there just as her parents did. Which was kinda weird but okay. She was as red as a frick frackin tomato. It was adorable. I took her hand and kissed it. She smiled and we walked into the airport. We sat at customs and I could feel the nervousness.

"Josh!" Ty yelled and hit my arm.

"Ow! Ow! What?" She pointed and got up. I saw her run over to the security desk and give a beautiful African American girl a hug. She took the ginger in her arms too as the others joined.

I trailed behind, not wanting to interrupt. "Girls, this is Josh, Ty's boyfriend. Josh, this is Zara." Willow put her hands on the gingers shoulders. "And this is Ella." She switched her hands to the other girl.

I offered my hand and they hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back. "He's cute Ty." Ella said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"He basically lives with us, by the way." Andrea said.

"We know. Hayley told us." They said. I smiled and put my arm around Ty. She looked up at me and I pecked her lips.

"Love you."

"Love you, too." I replied.

"Cmon. Let's get home and have some lunch." We left the airport and drove home. Han and Hayley were with us since there wasn't enough room in their car. We pulled up beside their car and got out. We walked inside and sat in the living room with everyone. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

"Oh my gosh." I said as we talked.

"What?" Ty asked.

"My dad wants me to come home. Right now." Ty pouted and wrapped herself around my arm. I looked down at her and kissed her head.

"Go get your stuff together. I'll take you home." Ty said.

"It's okay. You need to stay here with Zara and Ella." She pouted a little and then smiled.

"Don't leave me in a house full of girls." Han said in distress.

"You'll be okay, kid." I ruffled his hair and smiled. "Thanks for letting me stay."

"You'll be back tomorrow Josh. You can come by anytime." Willow said.

"I know. Thanks." I hugged everyone and went to Ty's room. I packed all my stuff, leaving a sweatshirt and a couple shirts. I kissed Ty before leaving and walked home.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I asked as I walked in. "Who's here though?" I continued to our small kitchen and saw him sharing a glass of wine with a woman. "Who's this?"

"Josh, this is Trinity."

"As in the bitch who left when I was a baby, Trinity?"

"I'm your mother. Do not speak to me that way." This bitch

"You don't get the right to come to my home and talk to me like that. Who the hell do you think you are? Did your other man not be everything you expected? You are not a mother. You don't have that right. You walked out. You left a man with a kid. For no reason. What is she even doing here?"

"She's moving in." Dad said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Then I'm moving out. She's manipulating you. I thought you knew better than this, dad. You said you would never let her back into our lives."

"Jen needs a mother."

"She's been without one for 15 years. You were both parents. You taught her how to put a tampon in. As awkward as it was. But you also took her clothes shopping. And we sat there together as she cried over some boy. And you are the one who taught her how to be a woman. Not her. You."

"She still needs a female role model. Like a mother."

"Why not Ty?" I heard her say. Then I felt her arms around me. I hugged her back. "I don't think of her as my mom. But she's my female figure. And her moms. I don't know this woman. But I know Ty and Andrea and Willow."

"She's staying for the week. And that's final." I grabbed Jen's hand and dragged her to my room. I called Willow and she picked it up in like two rings.

"Hey."

"Hey. Do you mind if Jen and I crash there for the week?"

"No. Not at all. We always have a guest room. What's going on?" I explained the situation. I heard Ty say "fucking cunt," after I finished. I laughed and smiled.

"Okay. You guys are the best. We'll be back in about twenty minutes."

"See you two then."

"Go pack your things." Jen smiled and went to her room. I swapped my clothes out, keeping Ty's favourite shirts and said good bye to my dad. Jen met me outside and I led her back to Ty's house.

I talked about their new kids and she was excited to meet them. When we got there, they told us where Jen would sleep and I took her there.

"You'll get the layout in a couple days. But all the kids rooms are on this floor and Willow and Andrea moved to the third floor. Ty's is the first door on the left. That's where I'll be. Bathroom is through this door." I opened it and she smiled. "I know. They live in a mansion."

"Yeah. Confusing."

"But they have a big family. Seven bedrooms. Eight and a half bathrooms. Basement. Huge kitchen. And they have a pool. And a pool table."

"Josh, I've been to their house before." I laughed and smiled. I led her downstairs after putting my bags in Ty's room. I went downstairs and sat beside her. She climbed onto my lap and I smiled.

"If you couldn't tell already, they're attached at the hip."

"More like mouth, but I guess that works too, mom." Han said. I rolled my eyes and rubbed her back.

"We don't even kiss that much, Han. Shut your mouth." Ty said. I laughed a little and she kissed my cheek. "I love my boyfriend. I'm allowed to."

"So, how long have you been together?" Ella asked.

"Seven months almost."

"That's so cute." Zara said, smiling at us. Ty flushed and moved so she her legs were on the couch beside us. "Don't your legs go numb after a while?"

"No. She's pretty light." I said. "And she's pretty." She smiled and moved her hair to the side.

"I know." She joked. Ella yawned and laid her head on Zara's shoulder.

"Are you two tired?"

"Very."

"True. You just spent a whole day on a plane. Cmon. I'll show you we're you're sleeping."

"Are we in the same room?" Zara asked.

"Yeah. You asked and we provided. Anything you guys need." Willow answered. I felt Ty put her lips to my ear as I smiled.

"I'm wet."