⌘ 24 ⌘

I looked at her, smirking and raising an eyebrow. "Not that kind of wet." She muttered. She slapped my hand and I released her. I slapped her ass as she left and smiled. She ran upstairs and I checked my phone.

Oh. The bloody kind of wet. I laid my head on the couch pillow and waited for her. I heard her come back down, making me look at her. She was in sweatpants and one of shirts. She sat on my lap and I smiled. "Hey baby girl." She just groaned and I held her closer.

"I'm out of Midol." She muttered. I grabbed my book bag and pulled a bottle out.

"I had a feeling." I muttered and smiled.

"You're an angel. Holy shit." She took a pill and I smoothed her hair down. "I love you."

"I know. I love you too." I rubbed her back and she smiled.

"Wanna go to the game room and play Overwatch?" She asked. I nodded and picked her up, standing up with her. "Are Han and Jen dating?" She asked.

"No. Hayley and Jen. She told me on the way over here."

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled. Jen and Hayley looked at us. "Awe. You two are so cute." I saw Jen turn red and I smiled. They cuddled on the couch and I continued to carry her to the game room.

"I love you, baby." She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. Ty hummed and giggled a little. "I love that noise." I opened the door, walking inside. I shut it and set her on the couch.

"Let's make a bet." She said.

"You and your bets."

"Yup. If you win, I'll suck your dick. And if I win, you have to take me on a trip to Ulta."

"Fine. And I'll eat you out when you're off your period. But you'll get a limit. Because I am paying."

"Fine. How much?"

"We'll see depending on my pay check." We shook on it and I smirked.

We started a private match and I beat her three to one. She was mad because she didn't get her trip to Ulta. But it's okay. I'll take her over the weekend.

"I hate myself. I thought I was gonna win." She pouted and I pulled her close to me.

"Don't. You just have to suck my dick." She pouted and started unbuckling my pants. "Woah."

"What?"

"You just sucked my dick this morning. Chill."

"So you're gonna wait to cash it in?"

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes and kissed my neck. "Don't think you're gonna get out of this one."

"Wouldn't dream of it." I smiled and grabbed her boob. She had that goofy smile on her face that she gets when she's so fucking happy, cloud nine happy. "I like making you happy."

"You always make me happy. No matter what."

"Really?"

"We've been over this, Ty. Cmon. I'm in love with you. You make me happy. Literally came over here pissed and then I saw you and you made me happy. Very happy."

"Wait, you're in love with me?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"I fall in love with you more every day, princess." I started a new game and she cuddled into me. I shifted so I could play as the game started.

"No. I wanna play as D.VA." she said.

"Who am I supposed to play as?"

"We need a healer. He Lúcio or Zenyatta."

"Fine." I switched and she smiled. "You're lucky I love you. But I call D.VA next game."

"Fine." We played and played and played.

"One day, I will fuck you." I mumbled as she sat on my lap. "God damnit." She gave me a fucking boner.

"What?"

"You move too much." I muttered and she got off me. "I'm gonna go shower."

"I'll come with." I put her on my back and carried her upstairs.

"You know you don't have to carry me."

"Need a workout. Even though I can lift two of you. It still works." She smiled and put her face into my neck, smiling. "You're a goofball."

"I know." I set her on the bathroom counter and locked the door. "I can't wait until we move out."

"Why?"

"So I can suck on a fucking Paci in peace. And colour and run around in onesies and watch Disney shows and use sippy cups."

"Just a little bit longer."

"That's too long. We could move out tomorrow. All I would have to do is ask my parents."

"Let's just shower right now." She nodded and I undressed, her doing the same. We got in the shower and did the shower thing.

We dressed and laid down, cuddling on her bed. She grabbed her laptop and we started looking at apartments. "Look. This one is close to your work. My studio is like two streets down. There's a mall five minutes away. And it's pet friendly."

"I like it. It's new. How much is the rent?"

"A thousand a month." I grabbed a piece of paper and pen. "So, you make about two thousand a week and I make roughly a thousand five." I started drawing a layout for the money. "Okay. We have 3500 a month. A thousand would go to rent. A hundred to the phone bills. Cable would be another hundred."

"Utilities is included in rent."

"Lovely. Then another two hundred for food. Internet."

"What would that leave us with?"

"Two. Cat stuff. We're getting a cat right?"

"Yes, Joshy. We can get a cat." I smiled and hugged her, kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"To the pet store. I haven't been in a while. Never taken you. Let's go." I said, already up and getting skinny jeans on. She slapped my ass, making me roll my eyes.

I took her to the pet store and led her to the cats. "Josh, It's so good to see you! It's been a while!" The lady who works here, Vanessa, said.

"Good to see you too, Vanessa. This is my girlfriend, Ty." They exchanged greetings and she handed me the key to the cat room. I smiled and she left. I opened the door and all the cats looked at me.

"What do I do?"

"Just sit. Let them come to you."