⌘ 30 ⌘

"Who's my bride to be?" The lady asked. We were going wedding dress shopping today and Josh doesn't want to be here. I raised my hand.

"Ty." I said and shook her hand.

"This is when I leave." Josh said and looked at me, kissing my cheek. "I'll see you later."

"My name is Helen. Fiancé?" I nodded and smiled. "So, who do you have with you?"

"My moms, Andrea and Willow, his dad, Derek, Zara, Ella, and Hayley, who are my sisters. And Jen his sister."

"Where's Han?" Andrea asked.

"With Josh. Picking out suits."

"Well, let's go back and find you some dresses." We stood and started walking. "Budget?"

"Unlimited." Willow said. I smiled and her and we started looking at dresses.

"What style were you looking for?"

"I don't know. Something that makes me look hot." I said.

"I think I know a couple things."

"Each of my moms are going to pick a dress."

"Perfect." Helen said. "Since you have no budget, the store is yours. We will be in room A7." We split up from my family and picked a couple dresses. We started trying them on and I showed them each one.

None of them gave me the 'bridal moment.' "Who picked this one?" I asked and looked at the blush ball gown with beading.

"Derek. He said he thought it was pretty."

"It's beautiful."

"It's the last dress. Let's do it." She helped me into it and I turned and looked in the mirror. "Oh my gosh. You look stunning."

"I love it." I said and she helped me out. "Guys! I think this is the one." I said as I came out. I saw Josh turned around with his eyes closed.

"You left your phone." He took it out of his back pocket and held it out. Andrea took it and Josh left.

"He's so adorable." I said and got on the little pedestal. I smiled and turned, tears starting to blur my vision.

"You look so beautiful." Andrea said. Willow smiled at me and nodded a little.

"Hayley, Jen? Ella, Zara?" They all nodded and I smiled at Derek. "I'll take it."

They all clapped and I smiled. "I've never seen anyone pull of that dress the way you do." Another lady said. I blushed and thanked her. I changed into my clothes and we left. I called Josh.

"Where are you, baby?" I asked.

"Starbucks. It's two stores down from the bridal place."

"Well see you there in a couple."

"Okay, angel. Love you."

"Love you, too." I led my family to Starbucks and we found Josh and Han. I sat beside him and put my arm around his.

Josh put his arm around me and gave me a frappe. "For you."

"Thanks." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"How was it?" Han asked.

"Great. My dress makes me cry."

"You can thank me for that." Derek said as he sat.

"He picked your dress?" Josh asked.

"Yeah. Your dad has great taste." I replied.

"So does your daddy." Josh whispered and I blushed. Willow and Andrea came back with cookies and muffins and all their expensive food.

"I think we just bought them out. But don't tell the white lady that looks really angry." Andrea whispered. Josh laughed and smiled.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" Jen asked.

"She just asked for something. But we have all the food." Josh said extremely loud, making her glare at us.

I started laughing too. Everyone was laughing at this point and Josh pulled me closer. I took his drink and he glared at me. I drank some and he grabbed me, pulling me onto his lap. I took a cake pop and ate it.

"So, when are you getting married?" Hayley asked.

"January 17th. No matter what." Josh answered.

"He's not good at remembering our anniversary. So I'm surprised."

"It was seven times." He muttered. Andrea laughed.

"It's okay. I always forget dates." Andrea said. "So does Willow. We don't even celebrate our anniversary because we don't remember when it is."

"Were a shitty couple." Willow said.

"You're the cutest couple ever." Derek said. I pouted and played with Josh's hands.

"We should go to...somewhere." Josh said.

"Where?"

"I don't know. China. Japan. England." He rambled.

"Have you ever been out of the country."

"Babe, I never left lower Manhattan until I met you."

"Oh my gosh! I know what we should do for our honeymoon." I said.

"What, princess?" He asked and rubbed my thigh.

"Road trip." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go walk around." Han said. We grabbed our drinks and food, leaving. We walked around and talked.

"What colour is your tux?"

"White like you told me to get." Josh answered and put his arm around me. "Trust me. I want our wedding day to be as perfect as you." He said. I giggled and blushed.

"Young love." Willow said and smiled. Josh rubbed my arm and kissed my head.

"Okay, I think we're gonna head home." I said as we got to the corner our apartment was on. My parents nodded and we all hugged each other. "Love you guys. Come visit me."

We walked down the street, hand in hand. "Baby girl." He said.

"Yes, Daddy?" I asked as we got into the apartment.

"I love you." I giggled and smiled.

"Love you more."