⌘ 5 ⌘

Mr. Fluffs

We preformed and placed first in group and top three for all the soloist. "Josh." I whispered as we got to my car.

"Yes?"

"Take this." I handed him my stuff and went inside. I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and panted. What the hell?

"Ty?" I heard knocking on the door.

"No one is in here. You can come in." I whispered after I looked under the stalls in the mirror. He came in and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and came over.

"I get like this when I'm on my period. I feel like I'm gonna throw up and I get sweaty and hot. It's disgusting I know. I just over worked myself today and I was stressed so." He came over and put his hand on the small of my back.

"Calm down, princess. It's okay." I blushed and smiled. He rubbed my back with his thumbs and kissed my shoulder. "Calm down."

I took a deep breath and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Thanks."

"I shouldn't be in here." He said as a lady came in.

"No. You shouldn't." I muttered.

"Sorry ma'am." He said as he left.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked as I washed my hands and she looked at her makeup.

"No. He's just a friend. I was freaking out. Sorry."

"It's okay. I understand. He's a keeper though. A gentleman."

"Yeah he is." I whispered and wiped my hands dry. "Have a nice day."

"You too." I went back in my car and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?"

"A thank you." I whispered. He smiled and I started driving. "So, do you wanna go to my place?"

"Where ever you want." I smiled and blushed. I drove him to my house and he met Andrea. I took him to my room and he looked around.

"Not what I expected." He muttered.

"What?"

"I thought it would be pink and girly. But it's very aesthetically pleasing."

"Thanks? Maybe."

"You're welcome. Who's this?" He pointed to a picture.

"Are you serious? That's Audrey Hepburn."

"Oh."

"You don't know who she is." I accused. He shook his head and moved to my pictures.

"Twins?" He asked and pointed to one.

"Yup."

"So, what games do you have?"

"Overwatch, Call of Duty, Mario Kart. Stuff like that."

"Mario Kart." He said.

"Wii? Nintendo?"

"Do you have the switch?" I nodded and set it up. "I haven't played since I was like seven."

"What?!" I yelled and looked at him.

"We don't have video games at my house. My dad can't afford them. Neither can I. And my friend moved. You're the first friend I've had since I was 7."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Only cause you're a pushover."

"I'm not. I'm just spoiled. And used to getting what I want."

He rolled his eyes and I sat on my bed. He laid beside me and I cuddled into him. He put his arm around me and I smiled, starting the game. I beat him the first two rounds and he was salty. I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay, Joshy." I said and smiled. He won the next one. "Rainbow Road will destroy you."

"That's the only one I remember." He muttered and I let him win.

"Ty, why is there a boy in your room?" Han asked and I laughed.

"Because he can be. He's my friend."

"Doesn't look like that." He looked at Josh. "Keep your fucking hands off my sister."

"Han, get your fucking solo ass out of here." He glared at me and ran in. He jumped on my bed and I grabbed his arm. "I'll tell moms you snuck a girl into the house last night."

"You wouldn't."

"I will."

"How do you even know?"

"I know everything that happens in this house." I said. "Like when you snuck out for a party. Almost knocked a girl up."

"I hate you." He muttered as he got up.

"You love me. Now go away. I'm busy kicking his ass."

"Not really." Josh mumbled and I glared at him. Han left and I smiled. "Your brother is cute."

"Um." I mumbled.

"Not like that. The way he acts. He's mature. But he's not." I smiled and got up. "Where are you going?"

"To change my tampon before I bleed all over my bed." He sighed and pouted.

I kissed his forehead and went to the bathroom. I took my makeup off first. I did my business and grabbed a heating pad. I went back to my room and opened my pyjama drawer, shutting my door after. I went back over and took my pants off.

"Thanks for telling me."

"You act like you've never seen a butt."

"Not one as good as yours." He muttered as I pulled flannel pants on. I pulled a tank top on and went back to my bed. I plugged the heating pad up and laid it on my stomach.

"God, I hate ovaries." I muttered and laid down. He switched the channel and started Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't care. But nothing that will make me cry." I said. He nodded and put Planet Earth on, repositioning himself. Josh put his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest, tracing patters on his chest.

"You're so beautiful."