⌘ 10 ⌘

Josh and I went back to my place and laid down. "Happy Valentines Day." He whispered. I looked at my phone.

"Happy Valentine's Day, daddy." I whispered back and curled up next to him. He played with my hair as I fell asleep.

When I woke up, he was still there. He was watching Fifty Shades Of Grey on my fucking TV. "Morning princess."

"Why are you watching this?"

"Never seen it. Always wanted too. Plus it's free."

"Is this the shit you're into?" I asked.

"Somewhat. Not as much the sub part. You need to trust me, yes. But I'm not gonna control you."

"What if I want you too?" I whispered and looked at him.

"You don't. You like your freedom." Josh said, rubbing my butt.

"True."

"You're kinda like Anastasia."

"How?"

"You have no clue what you're getting yourself into. But you want to anyways."

"I did some research. On tumblr. Very raw."

"You know it's a lifestyle. Not just some sex act." He said.

"Yes. I do. Trust me."

"Okay." He said and kissed my head. "You look so cute when you wake up. All disheveled and sleepy."

I just blushed and shoved my face into his chest and grabbed his hand that was on my ass. I started sucking on his thumb and cuddling him. He rubbed my side with his other hand and I smiled, pulling his thumb out of my mouth.

"Second drawer on that nightstand." He leaned over and opened it.

"Which one?"

"The pink one."

"Which pink one?"

"You'll see it." A second later, Josh handed me a pink paci that says 'daddy's princess' on it. I smiled and put it in my mouth. I rolled back over and adjusted my head on my pillow. "If you hear someone, take the paci out of my mouth and hide in my closet."

"Which door is your closet?" I pointed to the one across the room.

"It takes me 3.5 seconds to get over there. It should take you 1 or 2. You have six seconds to get over there because they always knock. I'll try and buy you some time to yell that I'm getting dressed."

"Okay." He said and kissed my head. "Night my princess."

"Night daddy." I whispered and fell back asleep.

I wasn't woken up until I heard my sister yelling at Josh. "What is he doing here?!" She yelled. I discreetly took the paci out and slid it under my pillow. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Go. Go away. Moms don't care. They know I won't do anything with him. I'm not a slut."

"I know you aren't. But when did he even come inside?"

"Last night. At like 11." I said. Josh put his arm around me and I smiled, laying my head on his chest and smiling.

"For Valentine's Day." She whispered. She left and I looked at him.

"Talking about that." I muttered and leaned over, digging through my purse. He slapped my ass and I looked at him. I grabbed the envelope out of my bag and gave it to him.

"What's this?"

"Your Valentine's Day present, dumb ass." He rolled his eyes and opened it. He looked through the pictures and opened the gift card envelope.

"A Visa card?"

"Yeah. It has 500 dollars on it. For clothes and art supplies and whatever you need."

"I'll just take your clothes." He joked. "Cause you take mine."

"Rude." I mumbled.

"Why the pictures?"

"Because I love taking Polaroids."

"I like this one." He showed me and I smiled. It was me in his flannel with nothing on underneath except underwear. You couldn't see my pierced nipples or anything.

"Course you would." I mumbled and he smiled.

"You know I don't date you for how you look, right?"

"Yes. I know. It's just a plus."

"Exactly." He said. He kissed my cheek. "I was so nervous to kiss you."

"Is that why you did it and then was like "see you later, girlfriend."?" He nodded and smiled. I hugged him and he held me.

I started humming Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray, letting him hold me. "What song is that?"

"Young and Beautiful." I whispered and he did something with his phone. We started dancing and I followed his lead. "I'm surprised you know how to dance." I said.

"You're so rude." He muttered.

"I'm a realist."

"You're a cutie." He bopped my nose and I giggled.

I put my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. "Let's hang out after I go prom dress shopping." I whispered.

"I can't. I have a job interview."

"Where?"

"A local art centre. They called me and want to hire me after high school. They found me on Instagram and loved my stuff. So..."

"What would you do?"

"Make art and sell it under their name. It would still be mine they just like to help local artists."

"So you sell your art?"

"Yeah. I make stuff. They make it into prints and whatever they can. I set the prices and they take five percent of my profits. So the galaxy paintings I make, they can make those into phone cases and skins for laptops, phones, tablets and all that."

"That's so cool."

"I really wanna do it."

"You're a perfect candidate and a great artist. You'll have to make art for my dance studio."

"Sure, baby. Anything you want."