UN

Fear

Fear. That was the one emotion that was rushing its way through Cass's body. The fear, the anxiety, it all was nerve wracking. Her and her cellmate, Octavia, had some stuff in common, and Cass would rather stay there and die than whatever was going on outside. Both of the girls were forbidden little siblings, but hey, stuff happens. A woman meets a man and things can spiral out of control, it happens. When guards stepped in, though, she was scared as hell. The fear had subsided into something worse, something more painful. She has turned towards the silver wall, something sharp embedding itself in her  left wrist. Though, she was too scared to figure out what it was, so she didn't bother asking.

When she and Octavia were forced out of their cells unwillingly, Cass noticed everyone in the Skybox being evacuated, but what for? Walking in a line, she heard a familiar voice call out her name, and Cass had snapped out whatever trance she had been stuck in. "Cassie!"

The brunette turned her head, only to see her brother pushing past as many guards as he can to get to his baby sister. "Ti!" Cass yelled as she ran out of line, racing towards her brother. "Ti, I'm coming!"

Guards tried to hold them both back, but it was no use. The two eventually enveloped each other in a hug, the two holding each other briefly before Titus had pulled away reluctantly. "I heard that you're going to Earth," he warned her. "I need you to be smart, think strategically, you've always been good at that. Be careful who you trust, make smart decisions."

Cass furiously shook her head, tears on the verge of collapsing from her eyes as she stares at her brother, his big and comforting hands on her shoulders. "N-No, no, I'm not leaving without you!" She exclaims.

Before she knows it, the guards are already pulling her and her brother apart. Of course, Cass is thrashing around wildly, trying to get out of their grasp to give her brother one final hug. The boy who risked everything just for her existence. While she tried, Titus began hitting the guards, while more just came to restrain him. It's like the more he got rid of, the more that came. "Ti stop!" She screams over the commotion, her once dry eyes stained with tears, red lines forming the path of water that fell from her deep brown eyes. "You'll be floated if you keep resisting!"

The words seemed to sink into her brothers head, because as she got pulled away, she could tell that her brother had given up on fighting, he let the guards drag him forcefully down the hall. And that was the last she saw of him before the guards put her in the drop ship, next to two boys that she recognized from survival classes. "Monty?" She asks. "Jasper?"

The boys snapped their heads towards her, a faint smile growing. "If it isn't our little ray of sunshine!" Jasper jokes, chuckling as Monty joins him in laughter.

"I don't feel like a ray of sunshine," Cass muttered, strapping herself into the seat before sucking in a deep breath.

The fear she had gotten so used to had developed into something worse, something more painful. It wasn't fear, it wasn't guilt, Cass just couldn't put a name on it. But, whatever it was, it made Cass sick, and she needed some sort of bag if she manages to hack up all the contents within her stomach. Finally, the ship jolted violently.

They were on their way to Earth.

Okay, so playing Titus will be Dave Franco (one of my many husbands)

I am SO EXCITED for this!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this, too. Comment your thoughts, any questions for a future Q&A, anything really! Peace out, Potatoes!