SIX

"Anna, come on! You picked truth, now you have to answer the truth

"Anna, come on! You picked truth, now you have to answer the truth." Rowan argued sitting against a large stone in front of Adrianna and Cass.

The camp was full of life this morning. Kids were running around, other kids were finding hiding places to make out or get laid, while others were just sitting and talking, like they were doing. Cass was surprisingly happy, to say the least. Sure, she missed her brother with all her heart, she ached for him to join them, but she had to think realistically: he wasn't coming down.

Adrianna let out an obnoxious grown before sighing heavily. "Fine! My first kiss was with Casey Lawson, when she still had good looks," she began. "Things got pretty heated, but then we heard kids talking in the hallway before we could advance."

"Now that is what I call a first kiss," Cass teased, winking at her friend before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Before they could continue with their game of truth or dare, a shrill scream rose from within the woods. The trio were already on their feet and racing towards the sound. What they found was quite worrying: Murphy holding a girl against her will over a small fire. "Bellamy!" Cass turned her head head and managed to look over and see Bellamy joining the crowd, stepping forward. "Check it out; we want the Ark to think we're dying, right? Figured it'll look better if we suffered a little bit."

Cass could tell by Rowan's stance that he was ready to jump in and save her, but Wells was quicker. He ran towards Murphy and pushed him off, grunting at him to let her go. He did eventually, when he was pushed over. "You can stop this." Wells tells Bellamy as he steps forward.

"Stop what? All this?" He asks. "I'm just getting started." His signature smirk began to grow at the corners of his lips, and Cass instantly had a bad feeling. Suddenly, Murphy popped up and gave Wells a right hook, causing the whole crowd to gasp at the sudden move.

The crowd began to cheer on the fight, but Cass wasn't at it. Murphy had some sort of advantage, one that she couldn't see clearly. So, Cass raced in and tripped Murphy, sending a foot to his face when he was down on the wet forest ground. "Leave him alone." She hissed, glaring at him before looking back at the bleeding and injured Wells.

The crowd became hushed, only faint whispers could be heard. "Bellamy, you can't control this." Cass stated as she walked towards him. "Whatever the hell we want may stand today, but we need to establish at least some rules. We can all still have some sort of freedom, a taste of no limits, but there needs to be a limit. Eventually, one of us is going to get hurt or killed."

The crowd began speaking of anticipation, and Cass turned around to see Murphy holding on to his makeshift knife. "You're dead," he mumbled as he stalked towards her with a murderous glare in his eyes.

"Wait," Bellamy stepped in between the two, his hand out to stop Murphy while he just looked at Cass with a noticeable hint of curiosity blooming behind his eyes. "Fair fight."