ONZE

After the back and forth insults of Bellamy, which Cass secretly noted before mentally agreeing yet disagreeing with, Finn managed to agree with the oldest Blake

After the back and forth insults of Bellamy, which Cass secretly noted before mentally agreeing yet disagreeing with, Finn managed to agree with the oldest Blake. His words made sense, but she refused to believe them. She refused to believe that he could not be saved.

Currently, she was patting down Jasper's sweaty and burning hot forehead with a wet washcloth when deciding that Octavia needed a small break. Cass wanted to help out, take her mind off of Bellamy. But, eventually, she was needed for the hunting party. She knew the area like the back of her hand, at least the one they were in. Staying back with her knife, Cass was preparing herself for any surprise attacks, only to jump as Bellamy threw the hammer at a nearby tree, rather than at the hog. The rest of the party chased it, while Cass stayed behind to look after the traumatized girl. "Who the hell are you," Bellamy asks the young girl, who was standing by the tree

That wasn't the way to start a conversation. Cass mentally thinks, her eyes glaring daggers at her friend. "Charlotte." The girl answers, her body rigid as if she was afraid of him hurting her.

"I almost killed you," Bellamy scolded as he yanked his hammer from the tree, "why aren't you back at camp?"

The girl remained silent for a long period of time before Cass decided to push herself forward, kneeling in front of the young girl. "Charlotte, my name's Cass," she introduced, "it's not safe out right now, and we just want to know why you're out here."

She began stuttering over her words, her eyes averting to look anywhere but towards Bellamy and Adam, who had recently joined the duo. "W-W-With that guy who was dying...I just...I couldn't listen anymore." She admitted, Cass nodding her head slowly st the words.

"There's Grounders out here," Adam scolds her, "it's too dangerous for a little girl."

"I'm not little." Charlotte argues, almost making Cass laugh.

A small and uncomfortable silence fell among the four, Bellamy and Charlotte having what almost seems like a stare off before Bellamy nods his head slowly in agreement. "Okay then," he stated, "but you can't hunt without a weapon."

From his boot, Bellamy pulled out a knife and handed it to Charlotte. Cass was in a state of shock, what was this side of Bellamy? It was almost looked like a proud-father feeling had settled over him. Looking back at Charlotte, Cass watched her look at the knife, rubbing her thumb over the base of it gently before looking back up at Bellamy. "Be careful with that." Cass mumbles softly to Charlotte, giving the girl a small smile.

Hopefully not hearing her words, Cass looks over at Bellamy, who looks between the two. "Ever killed something before?" He asks her.

Charlotte then replies with a timid shake of her head, but Cass admired that. She didn't have any blood on her hands, it was good. "Who knows? Maybe you're good at it." Bellamy replies with a smirk. He began walking with Adam towards the rest of the party, Cass gently putting her hand on Charlotte's back to keep the girl close to her.