TROIS

The fresh air kept a steady pace as it exited and entered her lungs

The fresh air kept a steady pace as it exited and entered her lungs. The idea was still crazy to Cass. They were on the ground, they were breathing Earth's air, no restrictions on what they could do. While walking among the green and brown floor beneath her, absorbing the sights around her, she almost didn't catch the pair of voices call her. "Cass!"

Turning around, the girl smiled at the pair of familiar faces from the Ark. Rowan Chao and Adrianna Malcolm, her two best friends that sadly got arrested for drugs, when really someone snuck the evidence of drugs into their pockets and other belongings. "Scottie and Anna," Cass answered their call, smiling and rushing to her best friends with a smile on her face.

The pair pulled away from each other, and none of them seemed able to wipe the smiles from their faces. "Wow, look at us," Rowan commented, his arms crossed in front of him. "The Golden Trio, back at it again on the ground."

The three of them let out a long needed laugh, Cass had her hands shoved into her back pockets before a voice rang out.

"We're on the Ground," Bellamy announced, confusing Cass as she looked towards the Blake siblings, her eyes not leaving Bellamy. "Is that not good enough for you?"

Cass took notice as Wells Jaha began making his way towards the Blake's, the young delinquent ready for a fight if one were to break out. "We need to find Mount Whether. You heard my father's message, that has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father," Octavia snapped suddenly, a proud smirk growing on Cass's lips as she watched her friend. "What? You think you're in charge here? You and your...little princess?"

That seemed to anger the blonde girl, Clarke, a bit. "Do you think we care who's in charge?" She asks. "We need to get to Mount Whether. Not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this will be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty mile track, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave. Now."

Her speech was encouraging, Cass would give her that. But Cass was not convinced. The look on Adrianna's face read that she was convinced, but Rowan seemed to be on the same side as Cass. "I got a better idea," Bellamy suggested. "You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." The criminals around her began cheering in agreement, Cass and her friends joining in on the cheering. A sense of excitement and adrenaline began pumping through her veins, making her smile.

"You're not listening," Wells told the crowd, more pointed towards Bellamy. "We all need to go!"

Suddenly, Wells gets shoved back by someone, and it caused Cass to jump back slightly in shock. "I hope a fight breaks out." She whispers.

Rowan and Adrianna gave Cass a look that said "me too", which made the girl smile.

"Look at this, everybody," a boy says, the one that shoved Wells forwards. "The Chancellor of Earth."

The crowd busted into a fit of giggles, Octavia and Bellamy included. Once again, Cass and her friends joined the laughs. "You think that's funny?"

"I think it's hilarious!" Cass screamed, the crowd cheering with her as Rowan and Adrianna patted her back.

The brunette's eyes caught Bellamy's own eyes, and it was almost like those two were glued to each other's gazes. No matter how much she tried, Cass couldn't budge herself to look away.

Suddenly, the boy swiped Wells feet from right under him, sending the Chancellor's son to the moist and leaf covered floor, which pulled Cass's gaze from Bellamy's dark eyes to the Chancellor's son. "Wells!" Clarke exclaimed, a boy holding her back from the oncoming fight.

"Well, that definitely was," he replied, Wells standing in a fighting stance. "Alright," the boy complied as he, got into a fighting stance, as well

Wells ankle was obviously injured, anyone could see that from the way he stood, but the boy kept beckoning him to come and attack him. Before Cas could interfere, to point out that it was an unfair fight, the long haired boy from the drop ship dropped himself in between the two. It looked like he dropped himself from the top of the drop ship. "Kids got one leg," he points out, not seeming to care about the looks he got from the people around him. "How about you wait until it's a fair fight?"

There was an awkward pause among the group, before Octavia stepped up and began walking towards the long haired boy. "Hey, spacewalker!" She calls. "Rescue me next."

The crowd whistled, laughing and dispersing before Cass took a place at Octavia's side. "Damn, I could kill for a guy like that." She joked, her and Octavia sharing a look before bursting into a fit of laughter, both of them taking one last look at spacewalker before both the girl's noticed Bellamy striding up to them.

"You might want to go," Octavia suggests. "This could get ugly."

"Roger that." Cass joked before making her way back to her friends.

------------------

Playing Rowan will be Ki Hong Lee

Playing Adrianna will be Candice Patton