DIX

Knife throwing

Knife throwing. It was definitely more complicated than it looked, and Cass hated it being like that. So far, she managed to only stab the tree once, and it was annoying as hell. Standing by Bellamy and behind Murphy, she bursted out laughing as she watched his makeshift knife fall to the forest floor. Cass ignored the glare from Murphy, and looked towards Bellamy as a small smile grew on his dark lips.

"It's that damn kid, alright," Murphy complains, "he's messing with my head."

"It's not gonna last much longer," Bellamy replies, "you're gonna have to think of a new excuse." He lets his arm fall back, swinging it full force towards the tree. The back of the hammer digs itself into the tree, and a small smirk grows on Cass's lips. "That's how it's done."

Murphy's eyes roll, resulting in Cass kicking the back of his shin before Adam walks over. "We searched a half mile in all directions, no sign of Trina or Pascal." He reports, a frown growing on the brunette's lips before she digs her feet into the wet ground.

She's already established that no one gets left behind, and she wasn't willing to break that promise yet. "Then we go in a full mile to look for them, they couldn't have gotten too far." Cass argues.

Waving her hands in the air as she speaks, the Arsen girl jumped as she felt Bellamy's hands come into contact with her own, pulling them down as he looks at her. "There's only so much we can do, Cassie," he says softly, making Cass frown, "we might not be able to find them."

"Visit your special tree when you were out there?" Murphy mocked.

Adam's eyes shut in a wave of some sort of emotion. Embarrassment? Perhaps resent? Cass wasn't too good with this when she couldn't look into their eyes and see for herself. "Adam took his punishment," Bellamy scolded after releasing Cass's hands and turning towards Murphy. "Let it go."

Part of Cass was glad to see Bellamy was acting like this, being the leader he should be and scolding him. But, she still had a small grudge against him for tying Adam to the tree in the first place. "It could be Grounders." Adam suggests softly, looking up from his spot on the forest floor to back at Bellamy.

"Yeah," Murphy agrees, though to Cass he didn't sound very convinced, "or, they could be in pound-town, got a lot of that going around recently."

"Grow up, Murphy." Cass snapped, walking up to him before ripping his makeshift knife from his hands, twirling the metal in her hands before looking back up at Bellamy. "You're not getting this back yet." She scolds him, her grip tight on the metal piece.

Bellamy lets out a breath as he stepped towards the tree where his hammer was stuck, Cass twirling the piece of metal before twisting her head as sounds of branches were heard snapping, leaves wrestling themselves before she noticed Octavia within the bushes, emptying a bucket of water by splashing it among the plants. Cass caught Adam looking down, almost ashamed, before turning towards Bellamy. "Look, Bellamy," he begins. "People are scared. And that...dying kid? He's not helping around right now."