HUIT

Keeping her spot next to Bellamy, Cass kept a steady pace as she walked through the woods

Keeping her spot next to Bellamy, Cass kept a steady pace as she walked through the woods. The sounds of nature naturally relaxing her muscles as she carefully stepped over branches and rocks, anything that could further injure herself. "Hey," she spoke up, looking up at Bellamy as she noticed him look down at her. "Jasper saved your sister's life, you at least owe him by saving him from certain death...well, if he isn't dead already."

A small huff came from the eldest Blake, his eyes averting forward before he looked back at her. "You don't take sides do you?" He asks, Cass letting her shoulders go up before falling back down.

"I stick with I believe," she tells him. "I believe that the bracelet removal is a good idea, leaving Earth to ourselves with no proper government, no laws. But, there still needs to be order." She saw him nod his head slightly as she watched her booted feet step over a rather large branch, before looking back at Bellamy. "Also, I think that a proper leader does what's best for his or her people. Saving and protecting your people is important, Bellamy. Right now, you're kinda being a good leader, there's room for improvement."

Her words hung in the air, Bellamy letting his head fall as he watched his feet dig through the earth, Cass letting her dark eyes fall to her own feet as she made sure she was careful not to trip over anything. "How do you know so much about leadership?" Her eyes flicked up as she noticed Bellamy had stopped walking. "Didn't you hide in the ceiling for fifteen years?"

Once again, Cass did her signature shrug as she watched the rebel leader. "It gave me time to read," she explained. "Titus knew some people who could snag me some books and not get caught." Bellamy then followed Cass as she began to walk, her lips curling into a small smirk. "Can't keep yourself away, can you?"

"You're something, Cassie Arsen." Bellamy teased, making her cringe slightly.

"So, are we The Bookworm & The Rebel Leader? Fighting for justice and staying independent?" Cass joked, catching Bellamy's dark eyes as they once again stopped walking.

He shrugged, shifting his weight from foot to foot as he looked down on her. "You've been by my side since we got down here, figured if Murphy ever went rouge I might need another second in command."

Her eyes widened a bit in shock, followed by a small laugh. "Is this what it feels like to be a side chick?" She teases, walking forward as she heard the rushing footsteps behind her.

"I never said that." Bellamy explained, Cass looking up as she caught a rare sight. Rebel King was smiling.

"It smiles! Better document this before it goes away." She says with a small laugh before looking ahead.

The brunette noticed that Wells kept his eyes on Clarke and Finn, his body seeming tense. She felt an aura bursting off of him, jealousy? That's what she was picking up. Bellamy seemed intrigued, for he stepped closer to Wells and, being the apparent side chick, Cass stepped forward. "Looks like we have more in common than meets the eye." He said to Wells, and she instantly predicted some sort of heated fight.