Chapter 3

"Are the handcuffs necessary?" Kathryn wiggled her arms around as she stood outside her dad's cop car. In front of her was an ambulance droused in blood. A sight she was used to seeing as it was practically in her dad's job description.

"Yes. They are. You got into a fight, on the first day" Her dad scalded. He was scared this would happen, but he was kind of proud.

"It wasn't a fight it was a lesson" Kathryn hissed. She saw the sheriff approaching them, laughing to himself a little, Stiles in his grip.

"What did this little fireball do?" He ruffled Kathryns hair much to her dismay.

"Gave a girl a concussion and a black eye and the other two black eyes and a bust lip" Her dad said, the sheriff widened his eyes, grateful for his slightly less troublesome son.

"Why did you do that?" Stiles but in, Kathryn scowl softened as she looked to Stiles, something about him was so calming but such a rush.

"They upset my cousin" Kathryn held her head up high.

"Your cousin?" Her dad interrupted. He didn't like where this was going.

"Yes. My cousin. Allison Argent? Ring a bell?" Kathryn slumped against the car, blowing hair from her face.

"Allison's your cousin?" Stiles gawked. Of course this girl had some sort of connection to the Argent's. She was beautiful and smart and had finally acknowledged him. Something was bound to go wrong.

But Kathryn didn't reply, she looked out to a figure in the woods in disbelief.

"Lydia?" She called out. Everyone turned to face the naked girl, terrified and mumbling.

"Lydia..."Stiles called out after her. Lydia looked up.

"Well, isn't somebody going to get me a coat?"

------

"I should be with Lydia. I shouldn't be here. Why am I here? Why can't I see Lydia" Kathryn paced back and forth. Lydia had been taken in for questioning about where and why she went.

"Calm down, Lydia will be fine" Jackson was kind of tired about the fuss over Lydia. So he took Kathryn back to his place where his parents were fast asleep and decided to settle down and watch a movie. Also, he was worried about Kathryn. He knew it wasn't good for her to be so stressed.

"Will she?! Jackson, she was out there for 2 days!" She exclaimed. Jackson stood up, walking up to her and stopping her mid-freak out as he brought her in for a hug, and in his arms is where she let out the past year of aggression and sadness into tears on his shirt.

------

"YOU MEAN LYDIA'S IN SCHOOL AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" Kathryn screamed in the middle of the hallway to Jackson, she had been skipping classes to hide in the bathroom and check her phone every 5 minutes for updates on Lydia but nothing.

"Yeah, everyone knows. Will you like shut up please?" Jackson closed his locker and looked to her. She knew he was an ass in school, but in private he was a different guy, which was quite annoying but she loved him regardless.

"Shut up?! SHUT UP?! I need to find her. Where is she? Like right now at this exact moment" Kathryn gushed. Jackson shrugged off.

"I don't know, look I need to go and see Matt so i'll talk to you later. Stay in tonight okay?" Jackson walked off, leaving Kathryn there to freak out and let her thoughts run along without her.

"Matt? Since when are you friends with Matt?! Wait what's happening tonight?" Kathryn stood still, she wanted to chase after Jackson but she wanted to see Lydia so much more.

"It's a full moon"

------

"Lydia! Lydia!" Kathryn shouted as she pushed passed people to get to the parking lot. Lydia was about to get in her car when she heard someone she thought he had been imagining all day.

"Kathryn" Lydia whispered to herself, smirking a little. Lydia and Kathryn were partners in crime, practically attached to the hip, so Lydia knew Kathryn would be there when she got hurt. Eventually.

Lydia whipped her head around, her hair flowing behind her. She was almost shocked at how beautifully Kathryn had grown up but it was no secret that she would get so much hotter in a year.

"you're okay" Kathryn sighed with content, happy to see her best friend's signature smirk and enveloped her in a hug, Lydia hugging back.

"I'm okay"