Chapter 21

"I was on fire, Jay. It was excruciating" Kathryn said in the phone as she walked into her house the next morning, Stiles and Isaac waiting in the Jeep outside. Isaac felt close to Kathryn after seeing her in such pain so after she'd explained what happened he was enraged, especially with the twins.

"Maybe you should come back?" Jackson replied. Kathryn giggled a little, running upstairs to her room and turning on the shower in her bathroom.

"Nice try, Jackson" Kathryn laughed, laying her phone down on her sink side as she stripped.

Kathryn took a quick shower, talking to Jackson and running out to her room, putting on underwear and wearing a black off the shoulder dress with white sandals. She brushed her hair up into a high ponytail and applied a little mascara, nude lipstick but didn't bother with foundation.

Kathryn and Jackson's conversation ended as Kathryn got back into the Jeep, in the front. Isaac looked over Kathryn, this morning she was covered in blood and now her skin was flawless with hardly any makeup.

"What are we gonna do about the twins?" Isaac asked. Isaac hated the twins more than anyone in the group, Stiles a close second and Kathryn third.

"If I see them I'm gonna kick their asses" Kathryn turned to Isaac grinning.

"If I don't beat you to it" Isaac replied. Kathryn never really noticed how cool Isaac could be. She was in her own bubble of popularity, being best friends with the social queen and Lacrosse captain.

"I'm going to sadistically torture them both and mutilate them horrifically before sticking them together like the human centipede" Stiles chimed in, Isaac and Kathryn looking at him with wide eyes.

"The plans a work in progress" Stiles mumbled, pulling up to the school with seconds to spare before the bell.

----

"What's up with your sour face?" Kathryn fake pouted as she next to Lydia at a table with the Lacrosse team.

"Stiles wants me to ditch Prada" Lydia rolled her eyes. Kathryn chuckled, eating a fry and turning to the Lacrosse team at the side, a couple of whom were staring at her and Lydia.

"Staring's considered rude in our society, boys" Lydia chimed in, the Lacrosse teams whistled and 'ooh'ed, the girls sighing. But before they could say anymore, Stiles and Scott took a seat beside the girls, Scott with Lydia and Stiles with Kathryn.

"Hey beautiful" Stiles mumbled, kissing Kathryn full force after watching jerks check her out. The team wolf-whistled as the pair practically made out at the table.

This was exactly the happiness Kathryn wanted from high school.

Isaac interrupted the pair, placing a hand on Kathryn's shoulder. 

"You wanna screw with the twins?" Isaac smirked at the four at the table, all sharing devious smirks.

"We're in"

----

"Can you drive a motorcycle?" Kathryn asked Isaac as Allison hot wired Aiden's bike.

"Nope" Isaac shrugged, getting on the bike, Kathryn rolled her eyes, hopping on the back and holding on to Isaac for dear life.

Isaac revved the engine, speeding through the corridors, Kathryn squealed, holding on to Isaac tighter.

Aiden appeared in front of the friends in the hallway, very angry looking.

"Get off my bike!" Aiden yelled, the duo skidding to a halt in front of him.

"No problem" Isaac flipped over Aidens shoulder, leaving Kathryn who calmly got off the bike but chucked herself to the ground in front of the bike, screaming and she sprained her own ankle.

Classes poured into the hallways of the school, staring at the suspect who had just knocked down a girl on his motorbike in the school building.

Ms.Blake gawked at the boy in front of her, Aiden glaring at Kathryn and Kathryn smirking. This wasn't all the revenge she wanted.

She wanted them dead.