Chapter 17

"What?" Stiles asked. Kathryn and Scott looked to each other with unimpressed faces.

"What do you mean what?" Scott replied nonchalantly as the trio made their way to 'Heather's house. Kathryn had no clue who this 'Heather' was but she could tell already she was jealous.

"I mean what and you know what" Stiles said. Kathryn rolled her eyes, looking between the two boys on either side of her.

"What what?" Kathryn decided to join in.

"That look you're both giving" Stiles said. Kathryn arched her eyebrow as Scott looked straight ahead.

"What look?" Scott and Kathryn said at the same time, Kathryn more convincing than Scott.

"The look that says the last thing that you two want to be doing right now is going to a party" Stiles complained. Kathryn nodded admitting she didn't want to be here.

"It's not that, it just seems a little weird going to another school's party" Scott shrugged as Stiles looked at him unimpressed. Kathryn had been to many parties in her lifetime, she had seen all there is to see and wasn't very impressed by other schools parties.

"Oh my god, one drink. Alright you'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl okay? She promised to introduce you to all of her friends, so tonight no Allison. Tonight you're moving on" Stiles pep-talked as Scott barely paid attention and Kathryn got more fed up by the second.

"And what will you be doing, Stiles?" Kathryn said, in a sick sweet tone that kind of scared Stiles.

"I-I will be spending the time with my beautiful girlfriend" Stiles declared, knowing he completely went back on what he said to Scott.

"Moving on? Scott said kind of warily.

"Onward and upward" Stiles made some goofy hand gestures that Kathryn couldn't help but grin at, he was just too adorable.

"Let's do this" Scott nodded. Stiles let go of Kathryn's hand, much to her disappointment, to agree with Scott and high five him in a secret handshake sort of way which Kathryn will admit, she loved.

Stiles and Scott mumbled on their way to the door, Kathryn froze, Stiles staring at her. She could hear 'Heather' from inside, and from what Kathryn heard, Heather was planning on losing her virginity tonight.

Kathryn's eyes blazed red with fury, knowing Stiles was her 'target of opportunity' as Heathers friend put it.

Stiles looked at Kathryn in shock, smelling smoke and seeing small flamed coming from beneath Kathryn's shoes.

She began strutting, her eyes fading back to their normal colour and the fire dying down, but the fire in her soul still burning right.

Stiles trailed behind her, jogging up to her and taking her hand in his, calming her down a little.

"Stiles!" Heather beamed as the couple caught up to Scott who was looking round the place from the front door. The girl approached them as Stiles smiled at her friendily, Kathryn glaring.

"Heyyy! There's the birthday gi-" Stiles began but was cut off by seeing Heather's lips pucker and Kathryn step between the two, a sick smile on her face.

"Sweetheart" Kathryn smiled sickly. Scott's eyes widened at what almost happened, Stiles in complete shock. Heather stared at Kathryn, with hatred and a little fear.

"Touch him..." Kathryn led on again, stepping forward and her smile dropped instantly, Heather rolled her eyes.

"And i'll shove the birthday candles up your a-" Kathryn went on to say but Stiles and Scott swooped in, Scott covering her mouth with his hand and Stiles pushing her away.

"So, what now?" Scott asked. Kathryn rolled her eyes, it was no wonder these boys were never at the to of the food chain. Although Scott was now, quite literally.

"Dance, drink, sex. The world is your oyster, Scotty boy. Stiles and I are going to go for drink" Kathryn patted Scott's back and pulled Stiles away, down to what she suspected was the wine cellar.

"Jackpot" Kathryn sang, looking around warily.

"I know absolutely nothing about wine" Stiles said, looking round with a kind of boredom. An idea came to mind, he smirked a little, watching as Kathryn looked through the bottles of wine. She turned around to see the devious Stilinski smirk and arched her eyebrow.

"What?" She asked, matching his smirk with one of her own which soon faded as he took a massive step towards her, pinning her against the wine rack, his lips inches from her as their noses touched.

Stiles looked in her eyes, then down to her lips. Everything he could see of her was perfect.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, feeling the same electricity as every other time they kissed.

Their lips moved in sync as Kathryn brought her hands up, placing one on the back of Stiles' neck and the other getting tangled in his hair, slightly tugging at it.

Stiles moved his hands down Kathryn's waist slowly, but before it went any further they heard the door slam. They pulled apart instantly, crouching down behind the wine rack.

The couple looked at each other with fear and a bit of humour. They peaked around the side of the wine rack seeing Heather was approaching the wine rack from the other side. Stiles and Kathryn jumped up, running to the other side of the wine rack.Stiles and Kathryn tried their best not to laugh as they sprinted as quietly as possible back up to the party. Scott was nowhere to be seen.

Kathryn and Stiles got to the dance floor, seeing people grinding on each other.

Stiles put on a fake grin, raising his eyebrow at his girlfriend suggestively. She shook her head.

"No way in hell am I grinding on you at some high school party, Stilinski. You want that then take me to a real party" Kathryn said sternly, smiling at the goofball. Stiles huffed, knowing Kathryn was right. It was a bad party.

"Want to go back to mine and watch Star Wars, again?" Stiles asked with a hopeful smile. He knew Kathryn was kind of a geek and liked Star Wars, obviously not as much as he did. Kathryn grinned at Stiles nodding.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you" Kathryn laughed.

"You may have mentioned it, but i don't quite recall" Stiles teased as the couple walked out the door, heading back to the jeep parked at the bottom of the street.

"Well, Stiles, I love you" Kathryn said cheesily, giggling as Stiles looked at her with the most adoration and love anyone in Beacon Hills could come across.

"I love you too"