Chapter one: new beginning

First of all, hi this is my first story and i will try my best. I'm not sure if i will write smut... If I do or someone wants me to there will be a warning

 If I do or someone wants me to there will be a warning

this little lemon. Anyways, i don't own any of the pictures or characters. Just this story. Hope you enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link pov:
I couldn't stop myself from smiling. A new year of super smash bros was about to start. I was at my home packing things and hadvalready said my goodbyes to my friends.

Tomorrow, Zelda, Shiek and I will start our journey to the portal that will lead us there (maybe they'll get some cake there). I felt like running around in circles and scream like a child... Expect, i don't speak. Well, I'm not mute or anything but, I don't know why i just... I kinda stoped after my adventure.

I finished packing and decided that i should go to sleep. Or try to sleep.

~~~time skip cause linkypoo needs beauty sleep~~~

I was woken up by someone knocking at my door. Stood up and made my way to it, I opened it, seeing Shiek standing right in front of it. He didn't say anything he just jumped down. I grabbed my stuff and followed him. Zelda was there too sitting on her white horse. I got on Epona and we started our way towards the portal. (To get some cake!)

As soon as we stood before the portal we got off our horses and walked to it. "Ready ?" Zelda asked and we both noded. "Ok then... Goodbye Hyrule... See you soon" I felt a big smile on my face. I was so excited to see our friends again!