Chapter 6

Hi. It's me... wtf guys, we got the 100 reads. Just wow. Thank you all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link pov
I woke up groaning, something heavy was laying on top of me. "Dark... Get off, you're heavy!" Dark looked up, his hair was messy and his eyes were just half opened. "What's going on?""You're heavy. Get off!" Luckily he did so.

Next thing that happened was that Shadow ran into the room and jumped on top of me. "Why me?" "I just felt like it, also, get ready and come down. We go to the mall today." I could hear Dark groan while Shadow got up and left.

"What's the matter?" I grabbed my clothes and started to change. "I don't like shopping. It's boring" I laughed, he sounded like a little child. I finished changing and turned around just to see Dark pull down his shirt. He noticed my stare and wiggled with his eyebrows. "Wanna see more~" "uhhh, no?" He gave me a large smirk and exited the room. I stood there for a moment before following him out.

All most everyone was all ready in the dining room. "Took you long enough!" Shadow greeted us. Dark simply struged and pulled me to an empty seat. He sat on my right, on my left sat Ghirahim. The breakfast was really nice. We had nice talks and I do believed that they aren't that bad.

~Time skip to the mall~

Dark pov
We entered the large building. Vaati left with Shadow, Ghirahim with Zant and Cia with Volga. I turned to Link to ask what he wanted to do, just to see him starring with big eyes. "What is it?" He looked at me "I've never been in a mall. It's really cool here" I laughed "Follow me, I'm gonna show you around."

Zelda pov( something new)
Link was now three days missing. No one had an idea where he could be. Master Hand would not tell us. He said that Link was ok. But what if not? Ganondorf said he may had an idea... We could just hope.