Chapter two: arrival

Dark pov
I watched as Link, Zelda and Shiek left through the portal. To be honest, I didn’t like smash. Why? Well Ganondorf was one of the smashers.

We thought he would kidnap the princess or at least cause some trouble. But he didn’t, he began to be kind and gentle. And they forgave him for what he had done. But nobody forgave us, he forced us to do all of that stuff.

You may be wondering now who this us is, his minions. But not those mind less monsters, people like Me, Zant, Ghirahim etc.

So yeah. After I saw them leave I returned home. Yuga noticed me first "Are they at smash now?" "Yep" "I'm gonna call the others, so we can go through the plan again"

Link pov.

We arrived at the other side of the portal. The big Smashmasion was right before us. It seemed like everybody all ready arived.

"I'm gonna look for Peach" Zelda excused herself and disappeared. "So we two just gonna wait for the welcom ceremony? " Shiek asked me. I nodded smiling.

~timeskip~
I sighted happy when the ceremony ended. It was to loud, people screaming, laughing and such stuff, it hurts my sensitive ears

But it had one good thing, Master hand would tell us which room we have and hand us the keys. This year i was really lucky because I had a room for myself.

Everyone left for unpacking their stuff and I noticed that Shiek, who stood next to me all the time, didn’t seem that happy. I shoot him a questioning look and he started to explain

“ I'm in the same room as Roy. I mean he is a nice guy, but... We don’t really fit together. He loves to make party, always flirts with girls and he's so loud!” I chuckled softly, he was right. Shiek was quite and not that hyper and sometimes he was really antisocial. And the thing with the girls, I’ve never seen him flirting with anyone. Maybe he is just shy.

We left together to find ur rooms. Shieks room was before mine so we said goodbye and he got in. I continued searching for mine till I found it.

I opened the door with my key and entered it. It was not big but had just the right size for my liking. There was a bed, a window with a desk before it, a wardrobe and an other door to the bathroom.

I started unpacking and while I did so I hummed Eponas song. After I unpacked I decided to take a shower. So I showered, put some nice clothes on and explored the huge Mansion.