chapter 9

Before I start the chapter, if my story or my sentence don't make any sense, I'm sorry for that. I'm not good with spelling nor grammar so if you see anything,  just tell me. After all, we make mistakes to learn from them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark pov.
This was one of the best mornings I have ever experienced! Why? Well Link and me seemed to had gotten tangled up in our sleep, my arms around his waist, his loosely hanging over my sides and our legs intertwined. His, sleeping, face was restet on my chest so that I could feel his soft and calm breath on my neck. I couldn't wish for more, expect for that he won't wake up. I was afraid that if he did he might move away, being uncomfortable with our closeness.

Sadly, just that happened. After he opened and rubbed his eyes, he moved away carefully. After yawning he smiled at me tired. Now that I looked at him, he was a little shorter then me, strange. Not that I was complaining, it was cute. But, I mean I was his shadow so weren't we meant to be the same? But on the other hand, I was originally the shadow of a different Link. That would explain it.

I was surprised when Link suddenly spoke up "Good morning little vampire~" I smiled at how he slurred his words in a  drunken manner. "Vampire?" I noticed that my voice sounded a litle hoarse too.
"Vampire cause, some of your teeth are pointed like vampire ones!" I hummed and let my tounge glide over said pointed teeth. "I guess you're right" His smile widened "of course I'm right" I laughed at his reply.

The silence and comfortable atmosphere was destroyed when Horror Kid broke our door down and jumped onto the bed, or more our bodys. They then decided that it would be a good idea to jump up and down and yell at us to wake up. "Don't worry, we're up, you can leave now." Satisfied they left the room and we got up to get dressed before they would come back.

I got up first and held my hand out for him and he grabbed it. I pulled him up "What a gentleman~ Thank you very much honey~" He smiled sweetly and I couldn't help but pull him closer to me and burry my face in the crook of his neck. He seemed to tense softly so I spoke up "sorry, but I... I just need this right now. And when you called me honey... You don't know how happy that made me. It felt like we are in a relationship and, don't get me wrong I know that the others do that, like I'm finally getting loved and cared about." I felt his hands rub my back before he spoke up too "I care about you too. In the small amount of time  I've been here, I have already started to like all of you." He didn't say anything about the loved part "It must be really hard being evil without having a choice." I looked up. "Being the chosen hero doesn't sound easier." Trust me, it isn't. If I could I would go back to the way it was before that whole... Bullshit started. But thank to being the hero I am here now. And I quite like it here to be honest." I felt a nice warmth spread through me. "Thank you Link" I looked away from him. We stood there, face to face, for a few awkward minutes before I decided to do something. I leaned forward and gave his lips a small pack. He didn't shove me away or anything, but a small blush spread across his cheeks. "We should get dressed now" Link nodded.

I turned around and went to look through my closet  when I thought about something. "Um Link did we buy you a swimsuit?" "I don't know" I heard rusteling and guessed that he was looking through the bag in which his new clothing was. "Nope, or at least can't I find one." "Ok... maybe I have a spare one in here." And really, in the back of my closet laid another pair of neatly foldet swimsuits. I grabbed them and threw them at link, or more Links face. "Why my face again?" He laughed. "I tend to target beautiful things." Hs rolled his eyes and both of us got dressed.

Now dressed, we went down. Cia, Volga, Shadow and Horror kid already sat at the table and ate when we took our places. Ghirahim came shortly after us and sat down too. "Zant won't come with us, he isn't feeling well" Informed us Cia when Yuga and Vaati were sitting too. There wasn't much talking, just us silently eating our breakfast. As soon as everyone finished we went back to our rooms to pack the needed stuff, shampoo, towels, water toys (that sounds wrong!) etc. And with that we left the house and made our way towards the pool.