Chapter 4: Explanation

Before you ask, Link does know about modern technology, because it exists at smash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link pov
He seemed to struggle with the words. "It's like this... Everyone hates us for what we did... While Ganondorf just gets away with it. Some of us didn't even wanted to do this. Non of us wanted to be a... A Monster." His voice sounded sad and hurt.

"Some of us actually had a family. But he... He killed them! We all had people who loved us. But they don't live or hate us because of the stuff we had to do for him." He started to tear up.

"But Master Hand forgives him... And he plays the role of a nice guy... But he is not. I know you may not believe me with the 'we have family' stuff, even though it's true, but that is not what we want... We just want to be forgiven. At least by one person. That's also why we picked you and not Shiek or Zelda. They wouldn't forgive us, I think they wouldn't even listen... " I could see the tears fall down from his eyes.

But I wasn't sure if I could trust him. I wanted to. To hear all that and to see him cry before me just made me want to believe him and just hug him and tell him that everything was going to be ok.

"Dark Link... I... I don't fully believe you, but I would like to give you and who ever the others are a chance." I could see how he searched the truth in my eyes. I smiled softly to show him that I was serious. "Than you... And just call me Dark, ok?" I nodded. He smiled and sniffled softly while rubbing his tears away.

"Ok,so now that we talked about that, we need to tell the others that you stay here and we don't need to force you to." Dark stood up and left the room, with me following behind. We went down some stairs into a huge room. Probably the living room.

On the floor sat Zant and he talked with a kid. The kid had long purple hair and some sort of making under his eye. "You all ready know Zant and the guy he's talking to a Vaati." Dark told me while other people gathered in the room. Everyone told said who they were.

I noticed that Cia was giving me a weird look. It was lovingly or almost lustful. "We're will be sleep?" That boy named Shadow asked. I silently wished it wouldn't be Cias room, she freaked me a little out. "He's going to stay with me, if that's​ ok" "Sure is Dark." I thanked him in my mind.

Everyone just started to do what they did before and I just followed Dark back to his... Our? Room. "You know Link" He started while closing the door "I can sometimes​ hear what you think and... I have to warn you, Cia may also want something else, if you know what I mean" I blushed slightly. "Yes I do... And what do you mean by 'sometimes'?" "If I focus enough at them... But don't worry, I won't do it often."

Something else came to my mind "What about the others, they will worry when they find out that I'm missing." "Don't worry. One of the others will bring them a letter that tells them that you are safe. By the way... We don't have a spare matress right now... You can sleep on my bed and I sleep on the ground, you could sleep on the ground or we both sleep on my bed, I mean it is large enough." I thought a short moment about that before answering "I think the last option is ok."

My shadow will share his room and bed with me... This will be interesting.