chapter 10

Hey guys, short info. This chapter is a little bit longer then my usual ones (it's around 4119 words long) think of it as an apologie for not ubdating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link pov:
I

honestly don't know what is wrong with some people. We took the bus, even if they had a car I don't think all of us would have fit in there. But know, that we were sitting in the bus, I noticed something. Some people were staring at us weirdly. Ok, they didn't seem to look at me but, for example. A brown haired girl and a blue haired boy either chatted with each other or looked at Shadow and Horror kid weirdly, almost disgusted. Good thing non of those two seem to notice that, they were happily chatting about which slide they wanted to go down first.

I didn't say anything, it could've ruined the great atmosphere. And I knew some people would start an argument with us, wich wasn't something I would look forward to. We arrived at the station and all of us exited the bus the good thing was, the swimming pool was right behind it so that we hadn't had to walk long.

Volga paid and we could go change. There where changing rooms for groups, but luckily we didn't use those.

After having changed I stepped out of the small changing room and noticed something: I had no idea what to do next. So I stood there in the hallway waiting for something to happen. And it did! Shadow stepped out of another changing room. He spotted me before I could even say anything."What's wrong Link?" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "I don't really know what to do." Shadow nodded in understanding.

"I think all of us kinda forgot that it's your first time here." He smiled at me. "Don't worry, it's easy. First you put the stuff you don't need, like clothing, into a locker. We can share one." He opened one of the lockers and did just that, but he kept his towel. I followed his introductions, keping my towel. "And now I just have to get a coin, so that we can lock this locker, and then we can go shower. Oh, but don't worry that we don't have shampoo and that stuff. You just have to be wet enough to wash the dirt away." I forbid myself to say out loud what I had in mind after that.

I followed him to the shower room. I immediately noticed a small self close to the door. Some towels already were inside of it. Both Shadow and me put them iside of it too and went to shower. Volga was also there, which I thought was weird since he was a dragon, but I didn't make the rules, nor do I know how they work. But Volga soon left the showers and so did me and Shadow as soon as we finished.

We entered the swimming area and I noticed the others standing in a big group together. "I think we should go to them." I suggested to Shadow to which he nodded as reply. It really was them and they were discussing something. "Ah, Link and Shadow. Everyone is here now. Good." Cia seemed to be the one who leaded that conversation. "Ok soo, Dark you are in charge of keeping an eye to the small beasts for today." I rose my eyebrows while Dark nodded. Before I could ask anything a boy with dark skin, yellowis-brown eyes and short black hair jumped up. "Link should also come with us! We can show him around!" The boy had the voice of the Skull Kid. I was simply confused now. "I think that would be a good idea." Dark agreed. "Well than everything Is settled, have fun." And with that almost everyone left. Me, Dark, Shadow, Vaaty and who I assumed to be Skull kid stayed.

"Wher do you guys want to go first?" Shadow asked no one particular. "The slides." Came the answer out of Skull kids mouth. Shadow looked up at Dark as if to ask for permission to which Dark nodded.

Both boy fast walked there, exited laughter bubbling from their throats. We followed in a slower pace and I noticed how Dark watched the boys, like a big brother probably would. It was cute (in a very manly way). His gaze was soft but that changed soon, two girls near us started wispering, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Look at those two freaks, their parents must be so embarrassed." The blond one 'wispered' while the brunette snickered as answer but soon she spoke up too. "And that weird guy with the red eyes? Does he have some kind of infection, fucking disgusting." Both lauhged this time and I noticed that they were geting closer.