Chapter 5: fun time

Hi. It's me with a message, kinda, I started a lots truth or dare and if you want to check it out, go on. And sorry for the short chapter but I have no idea what to write right now so yea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark pov
I was relaxed after Link said that he would stay. I thought he would scream, or yell at me but he didn't. How didn't even fight back like others would do.

We ordered some food and played videogames. Volga had the amazing idea to play super smash bros. It was really fun. After a while we decider to watch some movies. We watched every Harry Potter movie.

After the last one we went to bed. " so, what do you think of us Link?" I looked over to him. We laid in my bed and it was dark but I could still see him (( ・ิω・ิ)) "To be honest, you all seem more like big dorks then super evil beings. All of you are so nice. OK, sometimes some of them behave strange, but everyone does. For example, I can't get it in my head that you are evil."

I smirked " Should I show you?" Before he could answer I rolled over till I laid on top of him. " I think I'm gonna sleep here now, good night""You're so evil" he faked whined. I looked up into his eyes and both of us started laughing" You're being toped by the darkness, hero" "oh no! I will never allow that you evil being."" But how will you stop me?" " Tickling"

Before I could escape he started tickling me. I laughed and tried to wiggle away, but I ended up on the floor. "You alright?""No, I'm dead now" I answered laughing and sat up.

I laid back into bed and closed my eyes. "Why did no one come when we were so loud?" Link asked suddenly." The walls are sound proof." He hummed softly and both of us drifted into a soft sleep.