chapter seven: the internet is really really great :D

Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me (probably not). I know that I should've updated like three weeks ago but i forgot and we went on a trip... Sorry. But here is I am again. Also what do you think of this story so far? (And thank you for 300 reads, but seriously, why are people still reading that story it's not good)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link pov
Dark was still showing me arond the mall. He said he had one last thing to show me. I read the shop shign before we entered "Gamestop" ... Interesting.

"Link, do you know sbout the Internet?" Dark had stopped and turned to face me. "I've heard of it but non of us ever used it, why?" He pulled me closer so I could see what was standing there.

My eyes widen in surprise, there was a game with the title :the legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess.

"Dark, do they mean The legend of Zelda like in Princess Zelda and Twilight Princess in Midna the princess of twilight?" I turned my gaze at my counterpart part to see him nodding in response. "And there is more" He showed me other games, t-shirts etc.

"So, what do you think about this?" "It's kinda creepy... " He laughed at my answer "There are also games with Mario, Marth, Pit, Pikatchu and other fighter and there is one game series with all fighters, it's called super smash bros." I snaped my head in his direction. "Really? Wow."

Dark let out a low chuckle and looked at the clock on the wall. "Good thing we allready brought everything we needed. We need to go back so we can meet the others."

~timeskip bought you by Dark singing bubblegum bitch~

We entered Darks room when I remembered something. "Dark why did you ask me about the Internet back in that shop?" "Oh. Well let me show you something, come here" He pointed at a chair next to the one he was sitting on and I sat down. "This, is a laptop" I rolled my eyes at him "I know, I've seen those before" He laughed, opened it and turned it on. "So what I wantet to tell, or show, you is that the legend of Zelda has a fandom." I raised my eyebrows at him.

Dark pov
I opened Wattpad. "In this fandom are different types of people. What I want to show you are the colorful fanfictions." Links face turned even more confused. I searched for Zelink first.

"Fanfictions?" "Yes fanfictions. They are about shipping, that means pairing characters together. Or they are something called an xreader." Link looked at me with a questioning look. "What kind of pairings?" I showed him the Zelink stories. "Like you and Zelda or you and Midna. There are a lot of ships with you..."

I couldn't read the face he was doing at the moment. "There are also gay ships. Like Ghirahim and Zant. Even we two are shiped with each other. I really enjoy that last shipping"

I mumbled my last sentence. "You do? Why? And also how did you find these stories?" I rubbed my neck awkwardly.Goddesses, Why did he have to hear it?

"Well, I did not search for that stuff, Cia did and showed all of us... She has a crush on you but she would also love to see yaoi happening, yaoi means boyxboy before you ask. And about the liking part... I have to admit I had and still have a crush on you since I met you or Link." I new that I was blushing all over my face. Great. He would hate me. "Ok. Just a question." I looked at him with fear of what he would ask. He was staring at his lap "Are you gay or (European) bi?" He turned his gaze at me. He was totally serious. "I'm gay. Do you want to change rooms now ?"

You know what that cute bastard did, he laughed. "No I don't. You are really nice. And also I'm bi." He smiled widely. "You are?" "Yepp. My frist love was Ilia. But not anymore. And then I met Zeldas brother Shiek. And I fell in love again, this time with a boy. I even told him. But we are just friends." "Do you still love him?" I couldn't help but feel jealous at Shiek. "No not anymore" I cheered in my head I could have him... Maybe, hopefully.