Chapter 12

A wild chapter appeared
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark pov
The next thing that happend was panic

A lot of it, which was mostly caused by Zant, who made Ghirahim lose it, who attacked Vaati. But thankfully Volga managed to get them to calm down.

No one needed to ask what this had been about, we all noticed how Cia and the horror kid were missing from our group meeting.

I turned to look at Shadow to ask him if he knew anything, but the words stopped in my throat, Shadwos eyes were teary, he was biting his lip and gripping the table harshly. The first tears fell and I was quick to pull him into my lap and cradle him against my chest. I could feel his sobbing, as he was gripping my clothes.

I excused myself quietly and stood up to leave the room, Shadow still in my arms. I walked to his romm and sat down on the bed, running a hand through his purple hair.

"Shh, shad, we'll find them." I knew that he had lost a friend... no even worse, said friend had betrayed him. But Shadow had forgiven him and sacrificed himself for this friend. It was friendship at first sight between him and horror Kid, so the other just vanishing must have broken his heart.

It took a while till his sniffeling died out, I could hear him yawn and looked down, his eyes had shut, he jad fallen asleep. I carefully placed him on his bed and covered him with his covers. I let his door slightly open while leaving his room.

When I went down I could hear talking, bit not the chaotical chatter, no, someone was calmly explaining a plan. I entered the kitchen, link was the one I had heard talking, the others were listeing intensly, sometimes asking something. 

"So even if we go search for them, we should make two teams, one consisting of people who stay here and the other of the ones who go out and search." "We don't have that many people though, we also don't really know where to search." Ghirahim had crossed his arms over his chest, a sign that he was thinking. "Well, when Master Hand and the others contacted us yesterday, they informed us that it was possible to go back to them, at least for me. I say we contact them again,  tell them what happend and ask for their help, I am at least 80 % sure that you can go back there too, I mean Shadow and Dark managed to go there to 'get' me here." Ghirahim nodded slowly.

"Why should anyone stay back?" Asked Vaati, this time it was not Link who answered but Zant. "Well, we just need to make sure that our 'base', if you want to call it that, is secure. After all both the kidnappers or the kidnapped could return at all times." Link nodded to that confirming Zants statement.

"I'll call master hand, ok?" Links gaze jumped to me and he nodded sharply. I left the kitchen again and started the call, bouncing nervously on the spot, it seem to take ages till the call was answered. Master hand appeared, wearing a white neat Suit like always. "Hello Dark, what a coincidence you call." I rose one of my eyebrows. "Zelda has gone missing."

My breath stopped in my throat.
Could it be? No, it was impossible.

"Is Ganondorf after the triforce again?" Master Hand closed his eyes for a moment and sighted slightly. "That is very likely." I shook my head in horror, it couldn't be. "Can some of us come, two of us are missing too." Master Hands eyes snapped open and they looked in shock at me. They nodded yes. "You know how to get here, right?" I nodded. "Good, come as fast as possible, I will be waiting for you."

With that he ended the call, I rushed back into the kitchen. The next things happend fast, the people to go had already been decided: Link, Volga, Vaati and me. We got ready and I opened the way. The way back home.