chapter 8

So, hi. I could finally finish the chapter and I'm working on the special one (request for that are still open) Also enjoy that picture above (and small warning for the pic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda pov
"I am very sorry Zelda, but I still can not tell you where Link is." I let out an exhausted sigh "Ok... I just hope he will come back soon. But, you will tell me if he's in danger, right, Master Hand?" "Yes I will."

I exited his office and saw Shiek leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the door. "So, how did it go?" "Nothing..." Both of us let out a sigh

We went to meet with our friends at a café. Since Link disappeared we were searching for him. We still fought at the smash tournaments but finding him was our priority. As we entered the café we saw Samus chatting with Roy. Me and Shiek set next to Samus. "So... How did it go?" We answered his question with silence. He seemed to understand and sadness showed in both his and Samus eyes. "Maybe we should read the letter again." Samus suggested and we nodded in agreement to her idea. Shiek pulled the letter out of his pocket, we already checked it for fingerprints etc but we could find nothing, sadly.

We read it again:"
Dear Smash brothers and sisters,
You may have noticed that your fellow fighter and hero Link isn't with you anymore. Yes, we have him. No, so don't want to harm him or you in anyway. No we also don't want gold or magical items. He can go if he wants to, but as long as he doesn't say anything, we will keep him.
Sincerely, us"

"I can't believe that they're trying to convince us that he is staying with them on his free will!" We turned around and saw Peach, Daisy and Luigi sitting next to us. "Sorry that we're late, we still had a smash tournament. Oh and Mario is still at one so i don't think he will still come" Luigi explained to us. "Well, good that you could still come here. As you can see, we're looking at the letter again."

We read the letter again and again. I don't know how often we did that. At some point we decided to stop, since it was getting late. We went back to the mansion. I really wish we could find him soon.

Link pov
After the whole "you're somehow famous" discovery, we had a normal dinner and after that Dark and me went back to his room. "So, what do you want to do now?" "I really need a shower right now... So I would like to shower" "Sure, the shower is right there." Dark pointed towards a door. "Ok, thanks. And could you give me a towel too?" "Or you could just walk around naked and wet for the rest of the day, I wouldn't mind." He spoke in a teasing tone. " You would like that, huh? Well sorry but I don't want to get ill." "Aww, what a shame. Well then... I might just have have to shower with you" (yes do that).

I turned around to look at him just to see how he winked at me, which made me blush. He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pressed his body against mine so that I could feel his body heat. The blush wandered down my neck and covered my ears. "How cute~ Your red face makes me want to make you scream my name all night." He bit into the tip of my ear in a teasing manner which drew a small moan from my lips."Do you know what you need right now?" His breath tickled my ear "A towel." He let go of me and went into the bathroom. I started to breath again, when did I stop?

After a short while I followed him. Dark was looking through a drawer but turned around and threw a towel at my face when he heard me. "Ow, that hit me hard" He laughed at my comment but I glared at him in return. "Awwww, what's wrong, Linkypo~" "Well it's not nice to tease someone like that." "That's not what I meant, asshole!" "Well, I would love to use your asshole~" "Oh my God, Dark! I think I might really change the room if you try to rape me." I was still joking but Dark suddenly got very serious. "I would never do that. I love you truly from the depths of my heart and I will try to make you fall in love with me. And I'm sorry that I sounded so cheesy right now!"

I laughed lightly "Don't worry, I was joking." I pulled him into a tight hug and softly rubbed his back. "Don't worry, ok?" He returned the hug and I could feel him nodding. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Zant bursted into the room. "Hey guys, oh what are you doing? Shadow and Horror Kid wanted to go swimming tomorrow and the others already said yes,so yeah, we're going swimming tomorrow. Good night!" And with that he left again. "Is he always like that? I mean, he was kinda energetic when we battled but he wasn't that childish" I could see how dark thought about what I asked before he simply answered: " Well, I guess he's never really been a bad guy." He struged and I nodded in understanding. "And now about the shower, I don't think that you need to take one if we go swimming tomorrow" "You're right, I'll just shower tomorrow. So what do you want to do now?" "I am already tired so I would go to sleep now if that's alright with you" "Yes sure" And with that we went to bed.