The test

I make my way to a muggle drug store and I buy to kits. I apparate back to my apartment. I shaking with fear. I carefully read the instructions and once done I wait for a couple of minutes. I'm pacing in my bathroom when those few minutes were up. I take the stick in my hand and read it. I'm pregnant.
What do I do? Who should I tell? Should I tell the father? How am I going to cope with a child? It's still early so I can wait a few more weeks before I tell people, but the fact remains is that I'm going to be a mother. The questions race around my brain for hours but the realistic thing I should do is go to a doctor. A muggle doctor.
Dr Turner confirmed my pregnancy
"Here Miss Granger take those for the nausea and those to ensure your getting the right vitamins".
He handed to smalles bottles to help me get through my pregnancy. There was no way I could ever abort this baby. I'm going to stick with the consequences of my actions.
I'm heading home and before I apparate a pass a baby and children's boutique store. I couldn't help but look at the shop window at all the beautiful clothing they had.
I get into my apartment make myself an early dinner, I head to bed and I drift off into a peaceful sleep.