There's been talk at the Ministry

"Ginny"? As I knock on her bedroom door.
She opens the door and gives me a hug.
"We never see each other often enough anymore". Ginny says
"So what's going on Ginny? Your mum wouldn't tell me what Harry and Ron are still doing at the Ministry." I say
Ginny hesitantly replies. "Well there's been talk, certain pure blood wizards are still not happy about allowing muggles into the wizarding world. They believe they still pose a danger to the wizarding world and possibly one day sending all pure bloods extinct. They have a leader and they are killing all muggle borns, believing they would rid the wizarding world of muggles."
"Who's their leader Ginny". I ask
Ginny turns away and refuses to say anything
"Ginny just tell me."
"Lucius Malfoy". She says in almost a whisper
I gasp
"Harry and Ron have been staying back late trying to hunt down and find out whose working for him. They can't seem to find him and Narcissa doesn't know his whereabouts."
"I need to talk to Draco". I stumble out of her room and make my way down the stairs to Draco.
He's playing with Charlotte. He looks up at me and rushes over to me because of the expression that is caked across my face.
"What's wrong". He questions
"It's your father, he just won't give up. He's hunting muggles. Ron and Harry are out looking for information on his whereabouts. Did your mother say anything"? I say
"No I haven't spoken to her or owled her in weeks."
"Draco what if he comes after us?" I ask
"He will never ever touch you or Charlotte, I promise".
Why do his words always somewhat comfort me. Mrs Weasley calls us for dinner.
We take a seat at the table. Draco is on my right and Ginny is on my left. Draco is bouncing Charlotte on his knee. Bill and Fleur also joined us for dinner, as well as Percy and George.
Conversation and laughter erupted at the table, everyone gazing at Charlotte because she  pulling faces.
Harry and Ron come in and I get up and great both of them with a warm hug. Harry shakes Draco's hand and Ron only nods.
They take their places and conversation continues but I'm anxious to ask the both of them what they know, but Draco beats me to it.
"So I hear your hunting down my father." He interrupted all conversation.
"Draco". I whisper
"No it's alright Hermione". Harry insisted.
"Look I can see how this may look Draco but we have solid evidence that he is the head of this hunt. We didn't want this to be the case, we know how much you care about Hermione and we respect you for that, but yes we are on the look out for him. He has gone underground." Harry added
"How exactly do you know that it's him". Draco questions
Harry and Ron take a nervous look at each other.
"At murder he's committed something was left behind. A letter at each scene spelling the first six letters of Hermione's name. We don't think it's a coincidence. We think your his main objective Hermione." Harry replied.
Silence had fallen over the dinner table. My stomach makes little knots, tears begin filling in my eyes. I don't mind if everyone sees me upset. Ginny begins rubbing my back as I lean into Draco's chest.
"We will never let anything happen to you". Ron says warmly.
I smile at him and reply with thankyou.