News Travels Fast

A week later after Draco proposed, the news travelled throughout the entire wizarding world. Witches and wizards would stop me in Diagon Alley congratulating me. Rita Skeeter had written a two page article on our news then digs back into mine and Draco's lives at Hogwarts.
Harry sent his congratulations via owl and we are all having dinner at the Weasley's again on Sunday night.
For now we go about our lives. It's simple it's organised, and for once I don't feel pressure or stressed. Draco and I both go to work, Charlotte stays with Molly when we are at work. I love my job although I do regret not spending that time with Charlotte. She's my everything and she's growing up. She's nine months. Before I know it she'll be one.
Draco and I have decided to get married when Charlotte is two years old. We want her to be our flower girl so we want her to walk down the aisle with a basket of flowers.
For now she can crawl and sit up, but that means she's mobile and now tries to get into everything.
Sunday evening came around and we went to the Weasley's around 5pm. We all had a wonderful catch up. Harry was there and we all enjoyed are happy peaceful lives. The chatter amongst everyone showed the warmth and peace between everyone including Draco. He has been welcomed and he has accepted everyone and enjoys a conversation especially with Percy.
"Dinner". Molly yells
We all gather around the dining table. I olace Charlotte in an old wooden high chair that Molly used to use for her children. We dig into our dinner as well as Charlotte. She certainly enjoyed the mashed potato. It covered her face and clothes. She babbles to herself and then squeals. Everyone stops what they were doing and turn to her, she giggles and causes everyone to be in fits of laughter.
"She's quite a show off Hermione" Mr Weasley finally says.
"I think you'll have your hands full Hermione, when she's older". Mrs Weasley adds
We all just stare and look at her innocence, her purity of being a happy child. Everything has finally come together. Family, friends, work, my life is perfect. We stayed at the Weasley's till 10pm and Charlotte had fallen asleep in my arms, thats when I knew it was probably time to go home.
I placed Charlotte in her cot and turned on her night light and shut the door leaving it slightly ajar.
I went to bed followed by Draco and we both drifted off into sleep.