Mrs Weasley's Discussion

Draco's POV
She left me here in the kitchen by myself with Mrs Weasley. This woman does scare me sometimes in all honesty.
"Would you like a hand with cooking Mrs Weasley"? I politely ask
"Thankyou for the offer but I'm fine Draco". She replies
My lips curl into a thin line. I stand there so awkwardly, but at least Charlotte is in the kitchen with me.
"Draco you need to honest with me now". Mrs Weasley blurts out
"Hermione is practically like family to us, just like Charlotte can basically be our granddaughter. We love both of them and we want you to be involved in this family as well, but you have to be 100% sure with you and Hermione. She is a strong bright women and I watched her grow up and change and you need to treat her with respect. If this is what you want I want to see commitment. Hermione wants a family, especially now that her parents are in Australia and don't know they have a daughter. She gave up the ultimate sacrifice of her family to save the wizarding world."
Molly's words sink in and I'm left speechless. I'm not angry, I know she's right. She's questioned my commitment. Is this what I really what I want. Do I take that one more step and ask Hermione to marry me so we can become a proper family. I love her dearly and Charlotte. My little princess is my world.
"Your right Mrs Weasley, I understand. Our future needs to be discussed". I reply
"I must admit Draco, you have become wiser and warmer over the past year or so." Molly says.
Mrs Weasley passes Charlotte over to me and she continues cooking. I sit in the living room with Charlotte on the floor, encouraging her to crawl. Hopefully Hermione comes back from downstairs soon, I think there are a few things we must discuss. I smile at Charlotte while the words from Mrs Weasley and how I plan to talk to Hermione dance around my head.

Bit of a filler chapter here guys. Some great storylines coming up and I can't wait to share them. Comment if you have any ideas as well. I'm happy to incorporate them into the fanfic.
Thankyou guys
Elly xx